Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Toneman!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Toneman!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Toneman!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well guy's ol' Toneman came into the restraunt the other day. He is doing great but he lives in the middle of nowhere now, seriouslly.... He said he might have a few stories to post when he gets back on here. Where he is there is no phone or internet so it will be a little while before he gets back up and running on here. He just wanted me to tell everyone that he is doing good and he is still alive.

No new posts 02-05-2008 14:09 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank god, he's still allive and kicking.

No new posts 02-05-2008 15:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I dont know who Toneman is, but its always good to know someone important to someone is okay!!!:-)

Car

No new posts 02-05-2008 15:21 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm glad to hear that! if you see him again, please tell him that we miss him and that we're glad he's doing well.

No new posts 02-05-2008 15:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Glad to hear that Dami!

No new posts 02-05-2008 16:41 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

If you see him again, pass on a "Hello!" from me.

No new posts 02-05-2008 20:05 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh Dami, tell Tone I miss him! And that I've ceassed the Eagle reprisals long ago! So it's safe for him to return now!

BTW, tell him to biring in more DitH! I'm missing that! Crying5

No new posts 02-05-2008 20:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Dami!!!

Well its good to hear Toneman is now a bushman... I hope its helped him clear his head...

He has a pen and paper so no excuses for not writing ficcies!!

No new posts 02-05-2008 22:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Thanks for the update, Damieon! I'm glad things are working out for Tone. Next time you see him, please tell him that his fellow Eagle says hello!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-05-2008 22:36 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Tell Tone to hurry back! We miss him!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-05-2008 00:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

lol he is working so hard he has to get up at three aclock in the morning to go to work and when he gets off work at one he has to go home and work on the house.

No new posts 04-05-2008 17:33 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: