Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Iraq War
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Iraq War
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer
Iraq War Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The iraq war is the largest disapontment since vietnam.......

Where just dieing for no reason.......

We dont no who or where the enemy is....

This war is a large waste of time to me.....

we need to fix up the United States before we worry about any body else......

Does anybody agree?

No new posts 29-04-2008 18:56 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think you have a lot of company, Gunnie. Just remember, use your vote to help change what you don't like in November. It's one of the few ways the public can have an impact.

No new posts 29-04-2008 19:05 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gunnie...Aussies are in Iraq too. We're there because the US asked us to help out....(ANZAC day highlighted that we spend more time in other peoples wars...and we paid a big a price for a smaller population. But then what price do place on freedom and our way of life? We're so lucky to not have to worry about walking out the front door and having someone shoot you...or bomb the house.)

We have internal problems too like any other country.

We've been asking our Government to pull out of Iraq for sometime. But then there is a certain amount of understanding that you don't just pull out and leave innocent people stranded waiting for the next Dictator to come along and destroy their homes etc.

(Vietnam was mess when we all pulled out...There were so many refugee boats that came into Darwin for years after....)

If you want to improve things in your country then it starts with you...

OK As usual I've had my my2cents worth...

No new posts 29-04-2008 22:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: