Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Sure is quiet
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sure is quiet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Sure is quiet Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmm... must be the weather. I know, how about a game of I-spy? I'll start....

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with... G

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-08-2004 20:28 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

<looks all bright>

"Gatchaman!"

"Goons"

No new posts 01-08-2004 23:49 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep, you got it. Your turn.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 02-08-2004 05:59 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay...`D`

No new posts 02-08-2004 06:46 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Don Homer!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-08-2004 09:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

D ay off of work! Big Grin

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with... L

No new posts 02-08-2004 13:07 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Lolla! Bonkers1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-08-2004 13:11 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

No! Devil Star!!

No new posts 02-08-2004 15:24 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

D'oh! I was going to say that! Wink

So whose turn is it now?

No new posts 02-08-2004 17:37 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I dont know but sure looks like fun

No new posts 03-08-2004 12:12 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

I blurily spy with my huge panda black weary eyes after a week of tough negotiotions with business deal..something beginning with S...

*grabs bottle of Scotch*

Alcoholic1Alcoholic1Alcoholic1

<ok make it three..I sooo needed it after this week!>

Ahhhhh....much MUCH better...!..

Big Grin

No new posts 06-08-2004 17:30 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's hoping all the business negotiations went well Big Grin

But I shalln't (is that a word?) be back on the PC til Monday, so in the meantime will you tell us?

And set an I-Spy question as well while you're here, dammit!

No new posts 06-08-2004 17:57 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I spy a Gorgeous Galactan Captain..looking mighty fine with each bottle of scotch consumed...Eyebrows

and just why are there four of you?

HIC...

*grin*

No new posts 06-08-2004 18:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

<and negotiations will be ranted about on rant thread soon...ye GODs I wish I had a REAL cable gun with me this week!>

Guns2

No new posts 06-08-2004 18:01 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
I spy a Gorgeous Galactan Captain..looking mighty fine with each bottle of scotch consumed...Eyebrows

and just why are there four of you?

HIC...

*grin*

So I only look good when you've got your beer goggles on? Is that what you're saying?

*sob*

No new posts 08-08-2004 22:19 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

There there Meridian,

You know Imi never sober enough to see that you look better when there is one of you.

Huggles

Maybe we should send Imi to a Betty Ford clinic

Hmm that might be interesting actually should entertain the staff no end

No new posts 10-08-2004 06:33 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*gets kicked out of Betty Ford clinic for shamlessly flirting and hiding more scotch bottles corrupting other patients..and continues ogling the four Galactor captains and a newly engaged Firebird....*

Bah!@....sobriety is sooooo overstated these days...!..

Theres no better rush than leering at the enemy and taking on an affronted fiancee..!

RUMBLE!!!!

Grin....

beer bottles are smashed as table are overturned in the ensuing chaos with one heck of a trouble making, savagely grinning Condor!

Smoke3

No new posts 13-08-2004 14:52 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: