Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » looking for gatchaman/gforce font for shirt?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page looking for gatchaman/gforce font for shirt?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
video567 video567 is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
looking for gatchaman/gforce font for shirt? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

does anyone know what font could be used to replice the numbers for the g-force civilian t-shirts? if anyone has any info please email me or post here. thank you

No new posts 25-07-2004 07:50 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There are going to be folks who are bigger fans than I who have done all the painstaking searching for you already I'm sure. *Buffy crosses fingers that someone will speak up for you* If noone else speaks up here, you may be able to find an answer on the BoTP Yahoo Group @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BotP/ where you'll find tons of hardcore Gatchfans who participate in show cosplay.

I can offer some font sites for you in the meantime (Though you've probably already checked this avenue out yourself already so I apologise if I'm repetative):

1001 Fonts @ http://www.1001fonts.com/

T26: Digital Type Foundry @ http://www.t26.com/

Blambot Comic Fonts and Lettering @ http://www.blambot.com/

Good luck!

Buffy

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 25-07-2004 11:40 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No 1 is in a very different font to the others. Nos 2-5 look a lot like a font I have called "Genuine", and the windows "WinSys" font isn't far off either Wink , but I don't have anything that matches the 1.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 25-07-2004 18:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Theres only one place to go for fonts,

http://www.dafont.com/en/

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 26-07-2004 17:30 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Drive

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-05-2004

spacer

I have read the last 3 posts, have noooo idea what you're all on about, just trying to get my post count up...

Cheerio!!!

Big Grin

No new posts 28-07-2004 08:37 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Well its good to see you back Drive even if you are just getting your count up.

I will leave the technical font stuff tot he artists on the board

No new posts 28-07-2004 14:21 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I just have one question why is Drive racing his post count? Confused

Is he a lil locco Looney

No new posts 29-07-2004 07:40 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
video567 video567 is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

does anyone have a ny good pictures of the civilian t-shirts? may I can just trace them with photoshop?

No new posts 29-07-2004 14:02 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

LOL Lyon luv check this out! a font dedicated to you

(at bottom of page)

http://www.dafont.com/en/theme.php?cat=601&page=4

No new posts 30-07-2004 20:34 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: