Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » After far too long...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page After far too long...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer
After far too long... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

...I have returned! Wave2

: dramatic flash of lightning and flash of thunder :

...anybody miss me?

No new posts 25-04-2008 23:06 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I always miss you...... Luvu1

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 25-04-2008 23:09 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello there! So where have you been? Drevil

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-04-2008 23:26 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm not sure I know you, but it's nice to see you here. Is this going to up the Condor count, then? Wink

No new posts 25-04-2008 23:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Is Ste, TJ. You know him off both the BotP mailing list & Clubhouse.

Will definitely up the Condor count, but this one is mine!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:11 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Ack! Yet another Condor??? Wait a minute.... This means there's now one Condor for every Swan on the board! <hmm, does this mean I have to switch alliances??? I want a Condor too!!>

Wave2 Hi Askura! Nice to meet you! I'd explain about the insanity here, but since Maddy outed your secret identity, I know that you're already aware of the craziness that ensues!

Oh, and TJ, AWESOME avatar! I really need Photoshop lessons!!!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:20 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Hi Askura! I don't know you but glad you're here. Animehello

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:35 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Is Ste, TJ. You know him off both the BotP mailing list & Clubhouse.

Will definitely up the Condor count, but this one is mine!

Ste! Hi! I didn't recognize this pseudonym of yours! Welcome back!!!

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Ack! Yet another Condor??? Wait a minute.... This means there's now one Condor for every Swan on the board! <hmm, does this mean I have to switch alliances??? I want a Condor too!!>

Wave2 Hi Askura! Nice to meet you! I'd explain about the insanity here, but since Maddy outed your secret identity, I know that you're already aware of the craziness that ensues!

Oh, and TJ, AWESOME avatar! I really need Photoshop lessons!!!

If you send me a background, I'll see what I can do for you! Wink

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Ste!!! It *has* been a long time!!! Good to have you back! Tell us what you've been up to...uh...besides smooching a certain Swannie, whom we all know and love... Laugh2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

And TJ... you are doing an amazing job with Photoshop!! Fabulous piccies, dahling!! Bowdown 2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

You are amazing, TJ! Those photoshopped backgrounds are awesome!

No new posts 26-04-2008 01:10 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
And TJ... you are doing an amazing job with Photoshop!! Fabulous piccies, dahling!! Bowdown 2

I owe it all to you, Baybee!!!!! Smooch2

No new posts 26-04-2008 01:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Cloud waves at Askura/Ste. Welcome.

I have seen you over at the Clubhouse when ever you were last there. Easter was it with the Lionel Egg pic?

Welcome back to this board.

No new posts 26-04-2008 02:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
You are amazing, TJ! Those photoshopped backgrounds are awesome!

Thanks, Maddy! Springie taught me everything I know. If you want me to try one for you, just LMK!

No new posts 26-04-2008 02:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Ste, I recognize you from the BOTP mailing list.

Hello!

No new posts 26-04-2008 03:27 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh boy, oh boy, so much newbie Condors these days!! Hello Ste! Nice to met yoy!Animecheers

No new posts 26-04-2008 10:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Isn't she just? She made my avatar for me -I found out that I actually do have photoshop, but I spent about 40 minutes messing with it and got nowhere! I figure it must have something to do with "layers" or the "lasso" function, but that's as far as I got.

No new posts 26-04-2008 15:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:

Isn't she just? She made my avatar for me -I found out that I actually do have photoshop, but I spent about 40 minutes messing with it and got nowhere! I figure it must have something to do with "layers" or the "lasso" function, but that's as far as I got.

Here's what Springie taught me:

Use the lasso to cut out your picture, then move it over to the bacground picture. Then use the Magic Eraser to erase the leftover pieces of background you brought over from the original pic. (You need to highlight them with the magic wand first.)

No new posts 26-04-2008 15:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Here's what Springie taught me:

Use the lasso to cut out your picture, then move it over to the bacground picture. Then use the Magic Eraser to erase the leftover pieces of background you brought over from the original pic. (You need to highlight them with the magic wand first.)

Thanks! I will have to do some practicing.

"magic eraser," "magic wand" -I'm surprised it's not "magic lasso" too. Who names these things?

No new posts 26-04-2008 16:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: