Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Look What Just Flew In
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Look What Just Flew In
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Look What Just Flew In Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Seems we've had another Condor join the fray! This now puts the Second in, well, second behind the Swannies... And pushed us Commanders down another notch to third.... Yaright1

So come on out and introduce yourself, newest Condor! I promise us Eagles won't lecture you or otherwise hold you back just because you knocked us out of our position. Though a good frisk may be recommended...

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 24-04-2008 23:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome! We Luvu3 Condors around here!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-04-2008 00:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Condors are cool!!! I should know - I've managed to net myself one : kisses Stembuk:

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 25-04-2008 00:44 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Perhaps a shy condor? We promise to be nice!

No new posts 25-04-2008 01:15 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Welcome, new Condor. Tell us who you are!

No new posts 25-04-2008 01:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

: giggles: Here, Condor, Condor, Condor...... Condor

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 25-04-2008 02:14 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ooh.... a Condor.... Big Grin

No new posts 25-04-2008 04:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Condor!! Condors aren't shy...show yourself!

No new posts 25-04-2008 05:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Oh dear, another happy red button presser. Welcome to the madness and becareful of those frisking happy Swans......I do.

No new posts 25-04-2008 11:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

WE NEED EAGLES!!!!!

Welcome new condor

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:22 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
WE NEED EAGLES!!!!!

NOOO! We need MORE Condors!!!!

Welcome around new Condor!!!

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Our Eagles are just going to have to try harder now.....
: blows kisses to Eagles:

No new posts 25-04-2008 22:15 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
WE NEED EAGLES!!!!!

Amy, if you love the Condors so much, why don't you change your clan and then the Condors will be on top of the table?

No new posts 25-04-2008 23:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Hmmm, that would be interesting! Though I think we would need to duck for cover if the Swans were overthrown... I see yo-yo's and shurikens flying across the room, culminating in the pressing of a certain shiny red button!
<we really need a red button smiilie!!> Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 26-04-2008 at 00:14.
No new posts 26-04-2008 00:14 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Hmmm, that would be interesting! Though I think we would need to duck for cover if the Swans were overthrown... I see yo-yo's and shurikens flying across the room, culminating in the pressing of a certain shiny red button!

I can't speak for all of the Swan,s but I for one am glad to see more Eagles and Condors! Now we Swannies can stop fighting over them, because there are finally enough to go around!!!

No new posts 26-04-2008 00:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori

I can't speak for all of the Swan,s but I for one am glad to see more Eagles and Condors! Now we Swannies can stop fighting over them, because there are finally enough to go around!!!

Too bad the Swans voices are still louder than the Condors or Eagles though.
Now if all the Condors and Eagles were actually present and acounted for we might have a shift in topics .... Roll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 26-04-2008 at 02:09.
No new posts 26-04-2008 02:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Now if all the Condors and Eagles were actually present and acounted for we might have a shift in topics .... Roll

Is that what you really want, CD? Wink

No new posts 26-04-2008 02:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
WE NEED EAGLES!!!!!

Amy, if you love the Condors so much, why don't you change your clan and then the Condors will be on top of the table?

Naah, Ego's still more sexy!

No new posts 26-04-2008 10:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Is that what you really want, CD? Wink

Well ...search Is it possible to get another side of smut????

No new posts 26-04-2008 14:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well ...search Is it possible to get another side of smut????

That's what I thought you meant... ROFL 2

No new posts 26-04-2008 14:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: