Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Star Wars
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Star Wars
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer
Star Wars Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah Darth Vader the most powerful jedi......

That Star Destoyer of his is quite nice!Starwars

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:14 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Darth Vadar is in fact a Sith and not a Jedi.

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did not think Star wars was all that great its not my kind of show

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damieon on 25-04-2008 at 15:21.
No new posts 25-04-2008 15:20 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Darth Vadar is in fact a Sith and not a Jedi.

Actually, it used to be a Jedi!

Oh, Gunnie, is just me or you'd like to be aboard the Death Star?

No new posts 25-04-2008 15:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Gunman, why do you keep posting new threads in the artists pallette?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 25-04-2008 16:11 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah yes amy i would......

That much power...

No new posts 25-04-2008 18:12 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

But in the end. He once again was a jedi. He became one with the force!

No new posts 25-04-2008 18:37 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes let the dark side flow through!!

The dark side comes with great power........

Thats why he was so powerful

No new posts 25-04-2008 18:40 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes he was. But Luke was more powerful than him.

No new posts 25-04-2008 18:43 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No thats not true darth vader let him.......

He cared to much about him deep down

No new posts 25-04-2008 18:50 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman

But the Emperor was even more powerfull! And smarter!

No new posts 25-04-2008 19:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKtciRCVpFE

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatch72 on 25-04-2008 at 22:01.
No new posts 25-04-2008 21:57 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Gunman, why do you keep posting new threads in the artists pallette?

Yes Gunnie. Why do you want to post threads in the Artists Paslette section, when there ar eno pics you want to put in the threads.

No new posts 25-04-2008 23:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Which is why, Luke died at the hands of the Emperor at the end of The Return Of The Jedi.

No new posts 25-04-2008 23:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Which is why, Luke died at the hands of the Emperor at the end of The Return Of The Jedi.

Luke didn't die. It was the Emperor that died in the hands of Darth Vader.

No new posts 09-05-2008 09:10 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg
quote:
quote:
quote:

Luke didn't die. It was the Emperor that died in the hands of Darth Vader.

You missed the sarcasm , Meg! Palps did a big mistake allowing Luke nearby Vader! If Luke could sense the Force conflict in Vader, then the Emperor did it for sure! It's a bad move to give a trusty servant on an enemy!

No new posts 09-05-2008 20:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Also Amy, you forgot that in the Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi, the Emperor says that he see the future, for example that the rebel fleet would be destroyed by the ambush in space and on Endor and that Luke would join and then said that he would die.

He wasn't that powerful as he made mistakes that led to his death like saying he can see the future when Yoda said that Luke that you can't see the future but many different versions of the future.

No new posts 09-05-2008 21:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: