Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Pregnant man?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pregnant man?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Gunman, where are you from? Amy is from eastern europe and her english is an awful lot better than yours.

Thanks Merry! That's saying a lot about Gunnie's though!

No new posts 11-04-2008 18:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dont Start with me!

AH this is pethetic yall all are ganging up on me!

HA pethetic....

No new posts 11-04-2008 18:41 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman
Dont Start with me!

AH this is pethetic yall all are ganging up on me!

HA pethetic....

Oh I'm not ganging on you! Bowdown 2 Bowdown 2

No new posts 11-04-2008 19:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Gunman, where are you from? Amy is from eastern europe and her english is an awful lot better than yours.

By the way, nobody here is mocking Katse, just your "interpretation" of the character. As I said before, do you actually know anything about Berg Katse?

Berg Katse is one of my favourite villains. Seeing him portrayed basically like someone who's had too much alcohol and is swinging his arms aimlessly while slurring out "Anyone wanna fight har har har burp", is insulting to the character.

I did wonder that myself. I looked at his profile and it doesn't say but I just look again and saw that he has a Condor style.

Obvisouly he doesn't know anything about Gatchaman series at all and just mouthing off about a subject which he doesn't know about.

No new posts 11-04-2008 23:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Me too, me too, CD! (hates to be left out) Grouphug

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fairlight on 12-04-2008 at 01:19.
No new posts 12-04-2008 01:15 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

(Trying frantically to catch up)

No new posts 12-04-2008 01:20 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm just staying out of it, Fairlight...just watching the fireworks...Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-04-2008 01:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That must be why everyone loves you here, Springie! Luvu4

No new posts 12-04-2008 01:29 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Animetongue Awww... that's so sweet...Thanks, baybee...I love those warm fuzzies... Jumping
we'll just turn this war into a love-fest!
*Springie whips out her fluffy, marshmallowy minions*

Anime Smooch Animeparty animepompom Animeclap Animecheers Animekiss Animevalentine Animerose Animeangel Animegiggle animebutterfly Animeluv Animeshy animeyoyo animewink animeskip Animeflower Animetongue

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 12-04-2008 at 01:33.
No new posts 12-04-2008 01:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Fairlight
Me too, me too, CD! (hates to be left out) Grouphug

I had to go back and see what this was refering to Fairlight.
Thank you for the support. Blushing

It is weird to know I am collecting a group of friends who I only recognize by their avatars.

No new posts 12-04-2008 01:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

But... my avatar is the best-looking part of me! pound

No new posts 12-04-2008 02:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

offtopic

I love your avatar, TJ. Have you seen this? Someone posted it as a video response to my Jun Tribute. It's a riot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=misvhVrqozo

All that's missing are the wings.

No new posts 12-04-2008 02:40 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yes, I've seen that one, and the other one where she's in civvies too. Scary!!!!!!

I didn't realize that they were a response to your tribute videos, though! I love your videos, but never thought of that...

No new posts 12-04-2008 02:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
It is weird to know I am collecting a group of friends who I only recognize by their avatars.

Don't you love when someone changes theirs, then? (Love your new one, Springie, BTW.) I decided I needed to change mine since the plebian in the forum is confusing me with your average devilstar. (Jes, I am a troublemaker! Big Grin)

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 12-04-2008 03:57 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Katse! I just want to keep you all on your toes! LOL

I love your new avatar, too! Wink3

No new posts 12-04-2008 10:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Love the new avatars Ladies.
I think I will stick with my buff looking Ryu, for a while longer.

No new posts 12-04-2008 14:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Until you find another buff-looking Ryu? Angel1

No new posts 12-04-2008 19:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Until you find another buff-looking Ryu? Angel1

Yes but no one seems to draw buff-looking Ryu's.

*Cloud wanders off wondering if she could convince Springie to draw a buff Ryu working out.*

No new posts 12-04-2008 20:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't think I could do one that good...Buffy's art is gorgeous! But of course i can try it for you, baybee...*try* being the operative word here...I could use your avatar pic and maybe this pic by Diinzumo for a reference...what do you think?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 12-04-2008 at 22:39.
No new posts 12-04-2008 22:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I don't think I could do one that good...Buffy's art is gorgeous! But of course i can try it for you, baybee...*try* being the operative word here...I could use your avatar pic and maybe this pic by Diinzumo for a reference...what do you think?

Ohh! That would be great.
And I know you said you do not have time for more work-out piccies now.
But I am trying to think of what kind of work-out Ryu would do. I do not see the Gymnastic routines of the other 'boys' but probably something to do with strength training. Animelol

No new posts 12-04-2008 23:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: