Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » God Phoenix for sale
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page God Phoenix for sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
God Phoenix for sale Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's a clip from youtube of someone trying to sell a toy model of the God Phoenix, who supplies a very summarized description of the 5 team members!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSZGWI8rztU

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 11-04-2008 at 18:03.
No new posts 11-04-2008 18:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ummmm..... that store is really close by to my work.... now I'm wondering what they're charging for it... Hiding

But yes, I LOVED the description of the characters! Makes me hope that they don't know how much that thing is worth. Wink

No new posts 11-04-2008 19:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, where did he come up with peacock for Keyop?

No new posts 11-04-2008 19:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

He did a pretty good Keyop imitation, though...Laugh2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-04-2008 19:41 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
He did a pretty good Keyop imitation, though...Laugh2

True, he did. I guess we have to assume that, according to this guy, Mark is the handsome one and Jason is the rogue. Poor Jason -I think he's handsome too.

TJ, let us know if you end up buying it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 11-04-2008 at 20:01.
No new posts 11-04-2008 20:01 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Great find lborgia!!!
I would really like to know how you guys find the time to find all these links and sites.

I feel like I barely have time to catch up on everything that is going on and do some writing .... and yet you find time to do searches.

Not complaining, really, I love what everyone manages to find.Animeluv
I just don't know how you do it.

No new posts 11-04-2008 20:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancerI would really like to know how you guys find the time to find all these links and sites.

My part-time bookkeeping gig (or, more recently, doing my taxes) keeps me in front of a computer a lot. However, I have a bad habit of frequently delving into the internet when I really should be doing other things.

But, I'm getting a big tax refund this year!

No new posts 12-04-2008 00:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
My part-time bookkeeping gig (or, more recently, doing my taxes) keeps me in front of a computer a lot. However, I have a bad habit of frequently delving into the internet when I really should be doing other things.

LOL, I have the same problem! I'm always tooling around online.... that's why my fic writing is so much more productive when I write by hand for the first draft... Big Grin

No new posts 12-04-2008 00:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, you write out your first drafts by hand? I didn't have a word processor until I started writing my Master's thesis, and at first it was so hard to compose on screen, but now I really don't know if I could do it on paper anymore! (Plus, my handwriting has seriously deteriorated over the years...)

No new posts 12-04-2008 00:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, I used to do it all on computer, but that was before I became addicted to all of these Gatch sites, and when I had more time at home to work. Lately, I've had more snippets of time, and I've started taking a notebook with me wherever I go. I've been scribbling in some very strange places, but making a lot more progress on ym fics than when I write exclusively on the computer. Once I have the first draft down by hand, it's pretty fast to type it up and revise it into a second draft as I go.

No new posts 12-04-2008 00:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I really have trouble writing in snippets. I need a fair amount of time, without distractions, to focus. Right now, my boyfriend's out of town, so I'm drinking wine and bouncing between here, facebook, and an angsty, confrontational Jun/Ken scene for my latest fic-in-the-works.

No new posts 12-04-2008 00:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooh... I think I know what that scene is, too.... Big Grin

I HAVE to write in snippets. I just don't get uninterrupted hours anymore... sigh....

No new posts 12-04-2008 01:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

ITA TJ... I do some writing by hand and some on the computer...depends on if I have to wait around some where etc...

No new posts 12-04-2008 04:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I really have trouble writing in snippets. I need a fair amount of time, without distractions, to focus. Right now, my boyfriend's out of town, so I'm drinking wine and bouncing between here, facebook, and an angsty, confrontational Jun/Ken scene for my latest fic-in-the-works.

Do tell more...Ebony leans over Iborgia's shoulder just to take a peak...

No new posts 12-04-2008 04:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by EbonyswanneDo tell more...Ebony leans over Iborgia's shoulder just to take a peak...

It's coming along. There's just a couple more scenes to go. But when it's done, I'm swearing off angst for a good long while. It's so draining to write.

No new posts 12-04-2008 05:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

But angst is soooo much fun..... Big Grin

No new posts 12-04-2008 19:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, I'll admit I like to wallow in angsty fics, but this one is being... difficult.

Still, it could be far worse. I was poking through some old files recently, and I came across this old gif that I really related to when I was trying to finish my dissertation.

No new posts 14-04-2008 19:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh.... I like that one! Very apropos!

But FWIW, I know whatever work you put into your angst will all be worthwhile. Huggles

No new posts 14-04-2008 19:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: