Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Pink Panther's car
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pink Panther's car
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Green? But that's a Galactor color!

I swear I'm not with Galactor! It was the cheapest model on the lot that still had AC and an automatic transmission, so I settled for green... Really!

Actually, it wouldn't start last week, and ended up needing a new battery. Hopefully everything will be fine now, because my plan tonight is to drive from Indy to Dayton, Ohio, meet up with a couple friends, and then continue on to Columbus, Ohio, to see two excellent trance techno DJs (Sasha and Digweed), return to Dayton in the wee hours, sleep, and hit the road to Indy in the morning. It'll be great fun, although I'm really getting too old to be doing this sort of thing...

No new posts 09-04-2008 17:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, sounds like a fun weekend! Ah, for the days when I was young and single and took such roadtrips..... Crying4

No new posts 09-04-2008 19:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

One of the friends who will be going to Columbus with me is the same friend who owns the nightclub in Dayton where I get free drinks (he's also my boss, as I'm doing bookkeeping work for his club now). We've been going to techno shows in Columbus for years. I'm hardly young, nor exactly single, although in really dim light I think I can shave 10 years off. The boyfriend isn't coming with me -he likes the music, but not the scene so much -it entails being packed into a crowd of sweaty, dancing people who step on your feet, fling bottled water around and (on occasion) try to grope you. The big catch is that nothing interesting ever begins before midnight, and you have to be prepared to stay out until around 3 AM -it's a conspiracy of the young and irresponsible to keep all the fun to themselves.

No new posts 09-04-2008 19:32 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
The big catch is that nothing interesting ever begins before midnight, and you have to be prepared to stay out until around 3 AM -it's a conspiracy of the young and irresponsible to keep all the fun to themselves.

Y'know, it's funny you say this Iborgia... I was just thinking the other night, as I was dragging my sorry ass to bed at 10pm, what happened to the Hino who didn't go out for the evening until 10pm?? Just when did this Eagle cross over the "old" line??

Then I started thinking about same said times, when my best friend (my club-going PIC!) and I worked together on Saturdays, and how we would leave the club at 3am, get back sometime after 4am, talk until 6am, sleep less than 2 hours, then get up and be at work to open by 8am... And still be awake when we closed at 5pm (of course that 1/2 hour ride home was a killer!). What happened to that Eagle? Now I think it's late if I'm up to watch the 11 o'clock news!! Sad1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 09-04-2008 23:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
). What happened to that Eagle? Now I think it's late if I'm up to watch the 11 o'clock news!! Sad1

Aargh, I'm back in Dayton, Ohio, it's nearly 4 AM, and I am very tired. The music was amazing and I danced for three hours and got very sweaty and now my feet are killing me. I'll take a quick shower and try to get some sleep so I can head back to Indianapolis in the morning. I know from experience that I'll be groggy tomorrow and accomplish very little useful work of any kind. This is what I've become -I can still stay out late when the occasion demands it, but then I need a full day to recover.

No new posts 10-04-2008 07:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
One of the friends who will be going to Columbus with me is the same friend who owns the nightclub in Dayton where I get free drinks (he's also my boss, as I'm doing bookkeeping work for his club now). We've been going to techno shows in Columbus for years. I'm hardly young, nor exactly single, although in really dim light I think I can shave 10 years off. The boyfriend isn't coming with me -he likes the music, but not the scene so much -it entails being packed into a crowd of sweaty, dancing people who step on your feet, fling bottled water around and (on occasion) try to grope you. The big catch is that nothing interesting ever begins before midnight, and you have to be prepared to stay out until around 3 AM -it's a conspiracy of the young and irresponsible to keep all the fun to themselves.

Thats why I don't like nightclubs, never have to tell ya the truth.

Pubs have a different atmosphere and over here in Australia.(more relaxed and not a pick up joint like nightclubs generally are.) Some are even kid friendly... well, in NSW Sydney western suburbs anyway, I can't speak for the rest of the country.

No new posts 10-04-2008 08:08 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
-it entails being packed into a crowd of sweaty, dancing people who step on your feet, fling bottled water around and (on occasion) try to grope you.

Interesting. Someone put a clip from the show on youtube. This is what I was referring to! Sound quality isn't so good, though. I was in that crowd, somewhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMwVTKJ6iw

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 11-04-2008 at 00:44.
No new posts 11-04-2008 00:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hey, Lborgia, I think I saw you somewhere in those light flashes... Big Grin

No new posts 11-04-2008 00:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: