Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » The Snowman has landed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Snowman has landed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We haven't started blooming yet here in the northwest but apparently we here in Grand Forks just dodged a major snowstorm, over the weekend the areas surrounding us got dumped on, some places as much as 23" of snow!

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 08-04-2008 19:10 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by stardust
We haven't started blooming yet here in the northwest but apparently we here in Grand Forks just dodged a major snowstorm, over the weekend the areas surrounding us got dumped on, some places as much as 23" of snow!

Wow, how long is the snow going to stay? What is the forecast?
I wouldn't want it to snow here now. We started already blooming, but the temperatures are between 11C day, and -2C at night. Not too good for the plants.

No new posts 08-04-2008 19:25 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

We actually have a decent forecast! They're saying it will be in the 80s this weekend. Whoo hoo! woohoo

No new posts 08-04-2008 19:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

It's mild and it can't decide whether to rain proper or not. Stupid weather.

No new posts 09-04-2008 14:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

It's amazing what a difference a couple of days of sunshine can do for your garden. The former owners did plant tulips, daffodils & crocuses....it's just the squirrels have had a hayday with them and they're scattered everywhere...but at least they're growing!

No new posts 13-04-2008 09:28 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
It's amazing what a difference a couple of days of sunshine can do for your garden. The former owners did plant tulips, daffodils & crocuses....it's just the squirrels have had a hayday with them and they're scattered everywhere...but at least they're growing!

I hope the squirrels have not been going for the daffodils.
They are poinsonous you know.
When you go to replant your bulbs plant them deeper. Squirrels really do not want to put too much effort into digging up things, they usually only dig down an inch or two. If you plant below that depth they should not dig them up. (The big word though is SHOULD not.)

We had cold rain all day yeasterday, today looks like it will be mostly sunny. I might get into my garden and cut back a few plants, that I left so the birds could eat the seeds over the winter.

No new posts 13-04-2008 16:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

It's been sunny and rainy here and a bit cold but not as cold as March, thank god.

No new posts 13-04-2008 16:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: