Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » It's a Tie!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's a Tie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Fairlight, I saw your new Gatch/BOTP relationships video on youtube. It's good!

No new posts 07-04-2008 21:14 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Fairlight, please, please become an Eagle.

No new posts 07-04-2008 21:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Hi Springie!!!!! Big hugs coming at you!Huggles

Thanks, lborgia88. I'm glad you liked it.

I'm sorry, Metaliant. Don't be disappointed, but I can't be an Eagle--or a Condor for that matter. I'm hopelessly torn between Ken and Joe... so I became the one unrepresented clan, Red Squadron. Kentaro should have at least one clan member!

Now, if there was a polygamist clan with your choice of multiple spouses.... well then, there'd be no contest.
G-1 & G-2--A manwhich makes a great meal!!

No new posts 07-04-2008 23:13 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

LOL, Fairlight, you're my kind of Gatch fan! But just recall that the Red Impulse/Squadron didn't really treat the poor Eagle very well. Or the Condor either for that matter! As for me, I'm also torn between the two,,, but as a Swan I have my eye out for both of them... Big Grin

No new posts 07-04-2008 23:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Ack! Faint

You're a Ken and Joe fan and you chose Red Impulse/Squadron??? Ok, Hino, breathe. Fairlight only has the best of intentions at heart...

Ok, no problem Fairlight. I can forgive you for being a RI/RS, as long as you keep those awesome videos you do coming!! Pleased

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:00 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I hear you, TJ. Still, there's something about Kentaro I can't help but like. He kinda reminds me of my step-dad. (Don't ask)

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:04 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL Hinotori!

I'll do my best to redeem myself. Big fat kisses!!! Luvu3

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:07 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
but I can't be an Eagle--or a Condor for that matter. I'm hopelessly torn between Ken and Joe... so I became the one unrepresented clan, Red Squadron. Kentaro should have at least one clan member!

I get what you mean about it being hard to choose between Eagle and Condor, but... Red Impulse? There are reasons he's unrepresented!

We really need there to be a Nambu option...

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Teehee...I have the same problem...Joe? Or Ken? Although I tend to lean a little more toward the Eagle, I crave a bad boy every now and then...LOL

But, just like TJ, as a Swan I can drool over both of them! Eagle Condor Luvu 5

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwwww, come on. RI isn't that bad. Sure he beat his kid, insulted the team, and did various and sundry other bads, but hey, he and Nambu were long-time friends for some reason, right?

That's a good idea, Iborgia. A Nambu option would be good. I could live with that choice if it were available.

Please, I'll be good from now on! Bondage

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:21 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Fairlight

I'm sorry, Metaliant. Don't be disappointed, but I can't be an Eagle--or a Condor for that matter. I'm hopelessly torn between Ken and Joe... so I became the one unrepresented clan, Red Squadron. Kentaro should have at least one clan member!

Now, if there was a polygamist clan with your choice of multiple spouses.... well then, there'd be no contest.
G-1 & G-2--A manwhich makes a great meal!!

Like many others here I am torn between the Eagle and the Condor, but for some reason I am an Owl. I guess like you Fairlight, I had to represent the underdog.

I find it interesting that you say there is/was no one representing RI. I seem to recall when Met did his scores list he found the RI clan represented by 1 person. I guess that person has changed their allegiance since then.

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Niiiiice avatar, Clouddancer. I bet if the owl were drawn that way in the series there'd be a lot more than two people in his clan!

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:59 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

LOL

Thank you fairlight. I love it as well.
This is the way I imagine the Owl in my AU.
And yes I am an Owl lover as well, after all he is the one with the boathouse on the beach with the hot tub in it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 08-04-2008 at 01:08.
No new posts 08-04-2008 01:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Awwwww, come on. RI isn't that bad. Sure he beat his kid, insulted the team, and did various and sundry other bads, but hey, he and Nambu were long-time friends for some reason, right?

Obviously Nambu didn't get out much and had limited choices available to him. *snicker*

No new posts 08-04-2008 01:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:

That's a good idea, Iborgia. A Nambu option would be good. I could live with that choice if it were available.

Please, I'll be good from now on! Bondage

Hi Fairlight!!! Good to see ya!

Well it looks like you got his character profile right!!!(RI) evilvsangel

Being raised by Nambu and then having RI for another influence.... Ken didn't have much of a chance did he to be a normal teenager!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 08-04-2008 at 04:01.
No new posts 08-04-2008 04:00 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Ebonyswanne!

Gee, I guess from these posts the Red Impulse tribute I'm working on won't be included in the Gatchamania.net vid of the year list. Oh well.

Speaking of Ken, I was soooo happy to see him represented as a *normal* guy in Gatchaman. In BotP his counterpart is very straight-laced. Nice change--not that there's anything wrong with being straight-laced. It's just not as much fun to watch!

No new posts 08-04-2008 09:45 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Teehee...I have the same problem...Joe? Or Ken? Although I tend to lean a little more toward the Eagle, I crave a bad boy every now and then...LOL

But, just like TJ, as a Swan I can drool over both of them! Eagle Condor Luvu 5

The same here Springie, I also can not make up my mind between the Eagle and the Condor. But I tend to lean more over toward the Condor. I think I like the bad boy. Elfgrin2

No new posts 08-04-2008 10:03 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Hi fairlight, I too have drooled over some of those videos on you tube. Please continue with them.

I think most of us "women" on here, have had some tough choices between the Eagle or Condor.... they both have their certain appeals. Biglaugh2

Your manwhich comment had me pound

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-04-2008 13:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:

Sticks tongue out and then puts tongue in cheek.

"The Swallow isn't represented either and at least you aren't a Zark."

No new posts 08-04-2008 17:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

JFTR, I also go between the Eagle and Condor. Even though I aligned myself with the Eagle, sometimes you just need a "bad boy"... Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 08-04-2008 22:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: