Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Remember Ep 2??
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Remember Ep 2??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Remember Ep 2?? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crew_exploration_vehicle

The latest in 60s technology....

No new posts 05-04-2008 22:06 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The reentry capsule does look just like the one from episode 2. If I recall though, those astronauts didn't fare too well...

No new posts 05-04-2008 23:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think the problem is going to be the enviroment when they keep launching the rockets.

The idea of using the ram jets to launch an actual space shuttle type craft wiould work better. Hopefully they could build a proper spacecraft in space where they don't need to worry about having rockets and booster all the time to launch from the ground as it would be less expensive that way.

No new posts 06-04-2008 12:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I found a page on wikipedia on the Space Shuttle and Russian Buran (spacecraft)

Here's a strange fact about the Space Shuttle. Since it was built and orignally should have lasted for 10 years, it has been going since 1981. 17 years after it should have retired.

No new posts 06-04-2008 13:07 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Why does a certain REM song keep popping into my mind?

"If you believe they put a man on the moon..."

Politics and $$$$....I wish these differences could be put aside and everyone work together to further our knowledge.

No new posts 06-04-2008 14:51 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Now you mention it.....Okay all together now, "If you believe they put a man on the moon...."

You never know, we never really got there and it was just like in that film in 1978 Capricorn One, where the Mars landing was a fake.

No new posts 06-04-2008 16:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

They certainly did, and if you want me to get the evidence I will

No new posts 06-04-2008 17:39 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just don't tell Malder and Scully and the 3 Lone Gunmen.

No new posts 06-04-2008 18:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Oh I think I smell the smoking guy...

No new posts 07-04-2008 12:05 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh dear, he can't smoke in here as it's illegal. He has to do it outside.

No new posts 07-04-2008 18:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: