Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Britian's fallen soldiers of WWII
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Britian's fallen soldiers of WWII
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Britian's fallen soldiers of WWII Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As I was watching last night's Daily Show just now, There was a bit about fictional British soldiers who died during WWII and thought I share .

Just go down to the British Fallen Solders clip and click on it.

No new posts 04-04-2008 18:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ha! This made me think of a history class I took as an undergrad, years ago, on Modern Britain, where we students had to simulate a debate in Parliament in 1936 about the League of Nations. We all gave ourselves silly names; I think I was a Conservative MP named Peregrine Witherspoon-Greensleeves, or something like that.

Good times...

No new posts 05-04-2008 01:18 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There's a soldier charactor from (I think) the BBC radio show The Goons called Private Parts.

No new posts 06-04-2008 11:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

For some reason the video is not available for me. I will have to hunt on the telly.

No new posts 06-04-2008 14:02 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Strange, very strange.

No new posts 06-04-2008 14:20 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: