Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » It's a Tie!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's a Tie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
It's a Tie! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ladies and Gentlemen (or maybe that should be Birds and Galactors) of the Board, we have a tie....

The Eagles and the Condors are both at 13!

So who is the lucky Condor who has tied with us Eagles? Or is it us Eagles who are now tied with the Condors?? Either way, I'm keeping an eye open for flying shuriken feathers!! brick (<---closest I could find to shuriken feather!)

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-04-2008 01:26 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
RE: It's a Tie! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
So who is the lucky Condor who has tied with us Eagles?

It might have been Joeswench -she's the newest member I can think of who's a Condor.

Yay, Joeswench!

No new posts 03-04-2008 12:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm just glad that there are plenty of Eagles and Condors for we Swannies to play with... Big Grin

No new posts 03-04-2008 12:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Finally the tables are tied.... now for some fun! breakdance nunchukas

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-04-2008 13:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

But what of the active Eagles and Condors? Let's see...we have Kimi and Iborgia, and JW, and Gatchgirl as Frisking Condors!

On the Eagle side, there's Hino and occasionaly Met and Dami!

So the Condors still have the upper shuriken around!

No new posts 03-04-2008 15:31 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

It could one of our 2 new members who could be a condor.

No new posts 03-04-2008 17:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

The Condors never have the upper shuriken! We Eagles just let them think they do!! Wink3

No new posts 04-04-2008 00:06 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thats right Hino...let em know who's in command!

No new posts 04-04-2008 01:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will not enter into a conversation that needs to go to the war room, I will not enter into a conversation that needs to go to the war room, I will not enter into a conversation that needs to go to the war room. With things like steelchair, or Ninja .

Elfeek2 Laugh Daisy2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 05-04-2008 at 12:19.
No new posts 05-04-2008 12:17 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

The Condors never have the upper shuriken! We Eagles just let them think they do!! Wink3

Yeah'right! Eagles just can't accept Condors are way sexiest than them!

No new posts 05-04-2008 15:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I will not enter into a conversation that needs to go to the war room, I will not enter into a conversation that needs to go to the war room, I will not enter into a conversation that needs to go to the war room. With things like steelchair, or Ninja .

Elfeek2 Laugh Daisy2

Enter, enter, enter! says the Little voice in the back of CG's head.

C'mon CG, I know you're on the Condor side!

No new posts 05-04-2008 15:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

That's a good Condor, GG! Big Grin

No new posts 05-04-2008 23:59 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Yeah'right! Eagles just can't accept Condors are way sexiest than them!

Sorry but did I read that right. You are saying that Condors are more sexiest agaisnt women than Eagles?

You do realise that we have female Condors and Eagles right?

No new posts 06-04-2008 12:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Condors don't need to have such conversations. I'll quote Imi's signature..."Shoot first..ask questions later..." LMAO!

We are happy to let the Eagles do the "commanding" as long as we get the "action"!

Minigun MG40 Driving Sex Smoochies

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 06-04-2008 at 14:20.
No new posts 06-04-2008 14:19 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or pressing that large shiny red button.

No new posts 06-04-2008 14:21 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I think Joe likes to push Ken's buttons too...and vice-versa.

No new posts 06-04-2008 14:57 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Are the Eagles on a campaign for more recruits so the Condors don't take over.. Wave1

No new posts 06-04-2008 22:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ebony, don't tell me you are switching over to an Eagle then??? If so, what will the Swans do with your loss. Happy

Kimi, those are some pretty cool things for us Condors!

No new posts 07-04-2008 12:34 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Okay guys,

I know this is a dumb question, but here goes...

How do you become an Eagle, Condor, Swan, etc.?

No new posts 07-04-2008 20:11 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Fairlight! Good to see you here! Wave2

Go to "profile"...then "Edit Options"...then "Select Gatch Clan"...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-04-2008 20:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: