Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » April fool :)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page April fool :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
April fool :) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did anyone get done in today by and April fool joke, or decided to become a Swallow and pull one themselves....

"what-tha-hell-is-that?" The Condor moved closer to the screen to get a better look at Katse's new mecha.

The rest of then were to gob smacked to comprehend what was going on.

The white flag, and out the front of the mecha was confusing, but so was Katse's face that just came on the screen.

"Science Ninja team..." The purple the menace wined in his usual winy tone. "You got me...I just wanna let you know that Galactor surrenders to you, and so do I...quite frankly we've all had enough of your bird missiles and feather shuriken..." Katse burst into tears and he began to plead. "I just can't take it any mooorrreee...."

They just stared in amazment... "Katse this is just another one of you tricks!" Ken showed him a fist and glared at his enemy.

"Tricks!!" Katse yelled...

"Jinpei what time is it?" Jun looked at her brother.. "11:55am." He gave her a knowing cheeky grin.

Ken gave Joe a nod, the Condor moved into position."Well... April fool Katse....just for old times sake...." Joe put his finger over the red button and pushed it several times.

"What if he's serious!" Ryu said looking over his shoulder, but not looking convinced.

"Nahhh, he wasn't...he was just trying fool us." Ken was now smiling."The goon with the 'Gotcha April fool' sign in the background was a dead giveaway... "

Jun put her hand on the Eagles shoulder... " You saw that too... they can't even pull off an April fools day joke."she smiled brightly as their eyes met.

The sound of the mecha exploding right on midday made them all laugh...

"Who's the April fool now Katse!" The Condor said in between fits of laughter...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 02-04-2008 at 06:40.
No new posts 02-04-2008 03:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

"I am!" laughed Katse, his Devil Star escape pod spinning away from the scene. "For those silly ninjas will never know what they've just done... not until it's too late..."

Silently, a cloud of white dust enveloped the city below, unnoticed by anyone aboard the God Phoenix...

No new posts 02-04-2008 14:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This wasn't an IF!! but if you insist...

The five ninjas looked down at the white dust that was now falling like a cloud all over the city...

"Opppsss..." The Swallow looked at his commander panic rising in all of then except the Swan...

"Why are you looking so content sis?" Jinpei put his hands on his hips while Ken ordered them to go down to the city. The rest of team were manning their stations.

"Boys settle down." She smirked looking around at them.

"Jun..." Ken looked at her smug expression, eyebrow raised.

"Its after 12 noon...the jokes back on them." Jun casually walked back to her console while four sets of eyes followed her.

She looked up in surprise." The only thing falling on the city is talcum powder... remember back at the base, I saw what they were up to and I switched the button to the one that said talcum powder, bulk supply for bases." I made sure thats what it was and thats what they loaded up..."

"Junnie you are sooo smart." The Condor drawled giving her and admiring glance.

No new posts 03-04-2008 04:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: