Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » A Blackbird just flew in...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Blackbird just flew in...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Yes it's much more fun to join in than lurk Blackbird. And when Imi (another Condor BTW) comes back from RL you can get the 'proper frisking'.

Not that you didn't do a job Met, but we all know that Imi is the best at it! LOL!

It's okay, Imi is the daddy....or mummy of the frisks.

No new posts 20-03-2008 20:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, he has spoken! woohoo Soo you are a Condor fan too? Why do we all Gallactors have such a strong atraction towards the Condor?

No new posts 20-03-2008 20:21 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

How do you know it's a he. Could be a female Blackbird.

No new posts 20-03-2008 20:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

<Hino, back from her latest secret assignment, quickly confers with her fellow Eagle, who brings her up to speed on the newest member of the board. Hino then flicks her wings back as she walks over to assess the board's latest victim...>

So the Eagle in Residence tells me that you are a Condor disguised as a Blackbird who acts like an Eagle... Very interesting... Yes,
very interesting... Definitely a candidate for frisking... Oh, what was that Met? You've frisked Blackbird in Imi's absence? Ah, yes, you are the 2nd Frisker in Command, aren't you?? Ok... Good. We'll just keep an eye on BB then, see what kind of trouble this Black Condor creates...

welcome to the insanity, Blackbird! Happy

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 20-03-2008 23:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
We'll just keep an eye on BB then, see what kind of trouble this Black Condor creates...

Oooh.... Black Condor....I like it....

No new posts 21-03-2008 13:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

A Black Condor!!!!

Ebonyswanne is very interested...

No new posts 21-03-2008 22:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Blackbird
Things at the J certainly look interactively interesting - ideas are percolating anyway. Wink

(flies back to treetops to observe and plot)

Ooh! A new IF contributor!!

Hi Blackbird!

No new posts 22-03-2008 03:28 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

Welcome Blackbird join in on the insanity! Best way is to jump in the middle of it lol, bit first explain yourself, a Condor doing a Eagles deeds?

No new posts 22-03-2008 03:39 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Blackbird
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-03-2008

spacer

quote:
... you are a Condor disguised as a Blackbird who acts like an Eagle... Very interesting...

[I](eyes Hino warily) I'm multi-talented. Biglaugh1
To confirm statements - yes, I'm female, yes, I like to write. However, when I might write is a different story. I'm slow and self critical.

I've been around the BotP ML and Bird Go areas - not a stranger, just keeping a low profile for my own sanity and safety from friends and family.

Thank you for so many enthusiastic welcomes. I'm looking forward to joining in.

)Now about that frisking... ) Wink2

No new posts 22-03-2008 08:18 Blackbird is offline Send an Email to Blackbird Search for Posts by Blackbird Add Blackbird to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Ah yes the frisking, there is a very extended outstanding list on that note... where in gods name is Imi?

Ok Met, you have the officiado to temp in Imi's absence!

Remember rubber room, first door on the right and try not to get the whip tangled this time.....Sneeky

Welcome to the madness Blackbird Elk

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 22-03-2008 13:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
... you are a Condor disguised as a Blackbird who acts like an Eagle... Very interesting...

[I](eyes Hino warily) I'm multi-talented. Biglaugh1
To confirm statements - yes, I'm female, yes, I like to write. However, when I might write is a different story. I'm slow and self critical.

I've been around the BotP ML and Bird Go areas - not a stranger, just keeping a low profile for my own sanity and safety from friends and family.

Thank you for so many enthusiastic welcomes. I'm looking forward to joining in.

)Now about that frisking... ) Wink2

And the very best kind of Blackbird. The Red Winged kind.

Love the Avatar BB.

No new posts 22-03-2008 14:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:

Ah, you fit in perfectly, BB! A few of us here feel the same way about our writing. A word of caution, though.... Watch out for a certain Swan. She has a poker and whip and she's not afraid to use to use either one to get you to write! Poke Kinky

BTW, I also love that you picked the red-wing blackbird for your avatar!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-03-2008 15:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I agree with the avatar choice. I love the RWBB's song. I very rarely see any of them around here, unlike when I lived in Montreal. Something I really miss.

No new posts 22-03-2008 19:05 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, a Blackbird that want to get frisked!! You're came just at the right place!

No new posts 23-03-2008 13:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Joeswench Joeswench is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2008

spacer

Hi Blackbird.

I'm a newbie here too.

But the Condor does like dangerous women.

No new posts 25-03-2008 05:58 Joeswench is offline Search for Posts by Joeswench Add Joeswench to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not just any dangerous women Joeswench. It has to be either a Galactor Devilstar or a Galactor android.

No new posts 29-03-2008 10:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Ah yes the frisking, there is a very extended outstanding list on that note... where in gods name is Imi?

Ok Met, you have the officiado to temp in Imi's absence!

Remember rubber room, first door on the right and try not to get the whip tangled this time.....Sneeky

Welcome to the madness Blackbird Elk

Shrugs. "If you say so boss." Jumps in the Rubber Room, where everybody outside hears bolds locking and screams to start but nobody takes notice and walks away happy that a newbie was being frisked by a student of Imi's.

No new posts 29-03-2008 10:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: