Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » BOTP Aussie DVDS
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOTP Aussie DVDS
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer
BOTP Aussie DVDS Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This dvd set has been brought up before. I have decided to share some pic from the extras on on eof the dvds for those of you that have not seen them.

No new posts 20-03-2008 00:45 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gatch, I know this may sound like a stupid question, but why have done 6 other threads that are exactly the same?

No new posts 20-03-2008 07:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I explained it in one of them..I was editing the post and ended up making multiple posts. Sorry, didnt mean to do that.

No new posts 20-03-2008 09:04 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

It's okay, I was just getting a bit worried that you were trying to take over the forum by multiple posts.

No new posts 20-03-2008 20:11 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was thinking that too. Thats why I wanted to explain myself.
Happy

No new posts 20-03-2008 21:00 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's an Evil Galactor plot, I tell you..... Wink

No new posts 21-03-2008 13:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: