Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » A Blackbird just flew in...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Blackbird just flew in...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
A Blackbird just flew in... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there Blackbird!!

Welcome to the forum, I gather that you must be a Galactor!

Please tell us about yourself? How long have you been a fan, how did you come across the forum...

Come in take a look around and feel free to post! We love Newbie1

No new posts 19-03-2008 05:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mad Ruler enters. Smiles. Thats one more added.

Welcome to the boards!

No new posts 19-03-2008 12:14 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello there Blackbird!! Welcome in !

Looks like we have one more Gallactor recruit! Wiiiiiiii!

No new posts 19-03-2008 12:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

welcome Blackbird! Come join the insanity! Yay! More Cannon fodder!

No new posts 19-03-2008 13:39 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ooh.... a blackbird....

No new posts 19-03-2008 14:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

"Ah another frisk victim." As the Blackbird entered a room made of rubber, the eagle quickly and quietly shut the door and switched on the lights and everybody jumps on the blackbird to frisk him/her.

No new posts 19-03-2008 15:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Well Met. That is one way to ensure that blackbird will remain a lurker.

Hello BB. Welcome to the board.

No new posts 19-03-2008 16:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome, blackbird! bump2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-03-2008 20:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Bienvennue Blackbird!!

Welcome to the Swan's Nest! I say that because about 70% of the current population is Swan.

...and noooooooo, don't correct my math people - I didn't actually try and work it out...

:waves and giggles: But Blackbird, please please, come in, take a seat.... Enjoy the hospitality.

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 19-03-2008 20:17 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Welcome Blackbird! We're not all frightening like Met : sits on Met: animepompom

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 19-03-2008 20:25 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, I thought that everybody could frisk her since the Frisker of frisk herself, Imi, isn't here and we don't exactly have an offical temporary replacement for her.

No new posts 19-03-2008 23:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Swan and Eagles...and even Galactors!!!

What are we doing wrong!!! None the newbies of late like to post...
mobilephone

No new posts 19-03-2008 23:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Welcome Blackbird! welcome

No new posts 19-03-2008 23:15 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Swan and Eagles...and even Galactors!!!

What are we doing wrong!!! None the newbies of late like to post...
mobilephone

Maybe we should rename the Rubber Room to the Welcome Room and put some coffee, tea and biscuits in?

No new posts 19-03-2008 23:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Blackbird
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-03-2008

spacer

Perhaps a Blackbird, but certainly no minion, I'm the independent sort, which I'm sure may get me shot, but then why be a blackbird if not for the excitement of uncertainty and the thrill of curiosity?

Ooh! Something shiny! (holds shiny bauble closely)

What a wonderful welcome! Smile I've only just had a chance to explore. Things at the J certainly look interactively interesting - ideas are percolating anyway. Wink

I'm a G2 fan. I tend to lurk on boards. But maybe my Blackbird disguise will help me out of that.

(flies back to treetops to observe and plot)

No new posts 20-03-2008 03:18 Blackbird is offline Send an Email to Blackbird Search for Posts by Blackbird Add Blackbird to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

You've emerged from the shadows! Greetings.

No new posts 20-03-2008 04:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Greetings Blackbird. (You know, the thought had crossed my mind, that you meant the bird rather than the minion, as you call it)

I am sure the Condor Clan would be happy to welcome another member. And please feel free to add to the J thread.

No new posts 20-03-2008 12:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

A G2 fan disguised as a Blackbird? Ah, the plot thickens. What dastardly plans do you have in mind?

This one wants to keep us on our toes.

And... observing a plot from the 'treetops'? Who do you think you are, the White Shadow? Wink Come on down and join us!

No new posts 20-03-2008 13:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Yes it's much more fun to join in than lurk Blackbird. And when Imi (another Condor BTW) comes back from RL you can get the 'proper frisking'.

Not that you didn't do a job Met, but we all know that Imi is the best at it! LOL!

No new posts 20-03-2008 13:55 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
A G2 fan disguised as a Blackbird? Ah, the plot thickens. What dastardly plans do you have in mind?

This one wants to keep us on our toes.

And... observing a plot from the 'treetops'? Who do you think you are, the White Shadow? Wink Come on down and join us!

Hhhhmmmm, I see, a Blackbird who is a Condor and and doing an impression of an Eagle. Interesting

No new posts 20-03-2008 20:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: