Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Which Bird Are You?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which Bird Are You?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Which Bird Are You? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep. Still playing...I really am a sick puppy...

but...but...but they had BIRD names, too...and I just HAD to try it!

Apparently I am a flamingo! An AGGRESSIVE flamingo! LOL

I can just see my flashy pink birdstyle now...with mean red flamingo eyes! bwaahahahaha

Bird Names

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 17-03-2008 at 23:47.
No new posts 17-03-2008 23:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

According to mine, I really do fit into this nuthouse perfectly!!!

Hino's Name

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 17-03-2008 23:54 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Loopy, huh? Bwahahahaha... too cute, Hino!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-03-2008 23:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG!!! I did it for the characters and here they are! The NEW SNT!

Ken= The Adventurous Turkey
Joe= The Flamboyant Toucan
Jun=The Adventurous Turkey ( I knew they were meant for each other!)

Jinpei=The Flamboyant Toucan
Ryu=The Honest Owl!!!

Berg Katse= The Heartless Woodpecker

Winknudge

No new posts 17-03-2008 23:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Okay I have

Clouddancer - The Petty Cockatoo
CD - the Heartless Lovebird
Cloud - The Adventerous Owl

And for my RL name I am a Rakish Magpie.

I think I like that I shortened my name to Cloud. And know why I do not like CD as my nickname. Pleased

No new posts 18-03-2008 02:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
OMG!!! I did it for the characters and here they are! The NEW SNT!

Ken= The Adventurous Turkey
Joe= The Flamboyant Toucan
Jun=The Adventurous Turkey ( I knew they were meant for each other!)

Jinpei=The Flamboyant Toucan
Ryu=The Honest Owl!!!

Berg Katse= The Heartless Woodpecker
Winknudge

LOL, those fit so well for them. Who would have known.

Oh, Oh you have to do Ego as well for Amy!!!!

No new posts 18-03-2008 02:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

I did Katse
Katse, The Zippy Magpie

No new posts 18-03-2008 03:20 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

canfly

Well - I'm Madilayn the Heartless Swan
Maddy the Foolhard Magpie and (for my real name)
Megan the Honest Owl

Hmmmm - rather like options 1 and 3 there.....

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 18-03-2008 06:06 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebonyswanne - The honest pigeon

Ebony - The flamboyant Crow...

No new posts 18-03-2008 06:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Joeswench Joeswench is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2008

spacer

I looked mine too!

Joeswench - The adventurous Penguin.

No new posts 18-03-2008 06:36 Joeswench is offline Search for Posts by Joeswench Add Joeswench to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I'm the Clueless Woodpecker!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-03-2008 11:23 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

For Kim...I got "The Foolhardy Ostrich"

For Kimiko- "The Absent-Minded Cockatoo"

I think I like the second one better!

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:20 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

My real name - the heartless toucan....? At least I got a colorfull birdie...Goes with my Devilstar suit!

No new posts 18-03-2008 18:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

My real name - Paul Russell - The Flamboyant Pigeon

Metaliant - The Merry Owl (I am certianly merry Bonkers2 or Drunk)

Met - The Fashionable Pelican

No new posts 18-03-2008 20:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I love it! These are so much fun! When I did my full name I got the "Absent-minded Sparrow" which fits me much better! LOL

My daughter is an "Aggressive Sparrow"
and my son is a "Crazy Sparrow"

These fit well, except my son should be the aggressive one!

No new posts 18-03-2008 21:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

So, you aren't a Swan but a Sparrow. Does this mean that you are related to Jack Sparrow? banana4

No new posts 18-03-2008 22:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I am an Honest Lovebird!!!!!

No new posts 19-03-2008 00:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm a "zippy kingfisher"? Confused1

No new posts 19-03-2008 01:14 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

All these names are great.

I wonder if Ebony, could use any of these in her fic she is writing???

No new posts 19-03-2008 01:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I'm taking notes... Wink1

No new posts 19-03-2008 02:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: