Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Ninja-sam
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Ninja-sam
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oo can't miss this *scrambles off to rubber room grabbing Askhe by the waist* need you for the camera luv!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-05-2004 17:28 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I was at least caught at an infertile time of the month. Let's be happy for small mercies...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-06-2004 05:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

LOL! Ashke has camera ready to go (as always)

Anything to help Cep! This should be fun!

No new posts 12-06-2004 22:19 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

quote:
This should be fun!

*shoves a giggling Ashke and grinning Cep into the Rubber room tossing Ashke's camera at Meridian..*

NOW it will be fun..Evillaugh

No new posts 15-06-2004 16:50 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Ooh, does this thing run for minutes or hours?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 15-06-2004 17:56 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey! I didn't sign up for this! *hides behind Cep* Get Cep first, it was his idea!

No new posts 19-06-2004 02:44 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Have I told you how utterly cute you are trembling like that behind Cep?

Hmmm...youve been here over a month and youre still shy and timid eh Ashke?..

Hmm..this calls for the Corruption Kit..

Give me a sec...Let me go get it..and well have you fully corrutped and no longer shy and scared in no time!..

Big Grin

No new posts 03-07-2004 18:29 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hopefully I've been offline long enough for your "Corruption Kit" to have mysteriously dissapeared or used on some other sweet, innocent, unsuspecting Gatch fan! (Yah, riiiiight!) :p

No new posts 13-07-2004 05:50 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Ashke, the corruption kit never disappears it just moves around a bit

No new posts 13-07-2004 07:45 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So long as it aint moving in MY direction!

No new posts 18-07-2004 05:39 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

*blink*

Ok, you've been gone *way* too long. You seem to have forgotten that the corruption homes in towards those who would resist it.

And yes, Imi, I've thought quite a few times about being an infomercial person. ^_^ It's so unintentionally hilarious that I can't just pass it up. Course, it'd be hard to do whilst keeping a straight face. Perhaps a telemarketer? Big Grin I have this odd urge to do incredibly annoying jobs. Hence why my parents have no problem with me going for a performance degree. ^_^ It's the best they've heard, so far. My dad's hair is white for a reason. ^_~

No new posts 18-07-2004 21:20 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Lol! Your poor parents Elvin! Of course I can't talk, my kid is only 10 and developing a grey streak in her hair. *whistles innocently* must be genetics or something.

No new posts 19-07-2004 04:23 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

One does what one can. Big Grin

Genetics must have something to do with it. Kinda like hairlines, right?

No new posts 19-07-2004 13:17 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Oh, did you make your dad pull his hair out too Elvin? *innocent whistle*

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 19-07-2004 13:22 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Eh, just a little on the back. Not too much, though. Wink

No new posts 19-07-2004 19:13 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If we help in making our parents grey and bald..we can certainly help in making them better again! Big Grin

grabs Elvins Dad..sits him on Barbers chair and immideiately goes to work on him while humming to the tune of so many innocent whistles here..

ok..Dad... turns chair around to make him face a mirror

Afro

Its better than going white prematurely and balding right? Big Grin ..right?...er...why are you picking up those scissors Dad?..er...why are you looking at me like that?

EEP!!!!

No new posts 21-07-2004 16:23 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*watches 6'4'' Dad chase Imi*

Heh. Good luck getting away. He's good at the revenge thing. Trust me, I know.

*smirk*

No new posts 22-07-2004 14:04 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah, yes, but what parent doesn't know how to get revenge on their own flesh and blood? What really scares me is I use the same tactics on my daughter that my dad used on me!

No new posts 24-07-2004 00:07 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Believe me, Swirlies are more fun when your giving 'em instead of getting them!!!

No new posts 24-07-2004 00:08 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Squint

Can't imagine. Parents...parents know your every weakness, albeit because you've probably *told* them, stupid, trusting little tyke you are. Or I am.

*shakes head*

No new posts 24-08-2004 03:48 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: