Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Here Comes Peter Cottontail...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Here Comes Peter Cottontail...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Here Comes Peter Cottontail... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, i have been playing again...darned people keep sending me emails with toys in them! Anyhoo... what is your Easter Bunny name? Mine is "Lolly Cottonbuds" pound

And why am I suddenly having visions of the team making Joe dress up in a bunny suit to play bunny for an orphanage...oh what a cute, fluffy bundle of grouchiness he would be! pound

Let's see... he needs an Easter Bunny name, too...

OMG...poor Joe!!...bwahahahahahahahahaha pound

Here's the link... Joe's Bunny Name

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-03-2008 23:41 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

pound pound pound pound

Oh, yes, that's definitely the perfect name for our Condor!!! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 17-03-2008 at 23:49.
No new posts 17-03-2008 23:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And here he is now...our very own "Honey Bonbons"! pound

This originally came from Sosai X...it used to be Jinpei...I just had to make a small alteration...lol

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-03-2008 00:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh Jezus - he looks pissed!

Love it

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-03-2008 01:07 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

Springie,

What happened to Juns Joint. The site isn't loading!

No new posts 18-03-2008 02:54 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie there has to be a ficcie in that one!!!!!

What do you think...another IF????

No new posts 18-03-2008 04:47 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Joeswench Joeswench is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2008

spacer

OMG!!!! The condor looks handsome even in a pink bunny suit!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joeswench on 18-03-2008 at 06:34.
No new posts 18-03-2008 06:34 Joeswench is offline Search for Posts by Joeswench Add Joeswench to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatch72
Springie,

What happened to Juns Joint. The site isn't loading!

really? I'll check into it...

No new posts 18-03-2008 08:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

OMG!!! Springie you're killing me!!! poundpoundpound

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:05 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah..Let me know when you find out about it!

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:05 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

My name is Floopy Spongecake...Do I sound like a blonde or what? LOL!

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:12 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep..It does..Thats funny!

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:28 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, Springie, someone will be shurikened for that!

No new posts 18-03-2008 18:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Whoo hoo! I'm Honey Cupcake!

Why does that sound like a stripper's name? pound

No new posts 19-03-2008 00:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Funny..It does sound like one!

No new posts 19-03-2008 00:53 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Well TJ...it must know that you're the Queen of smut!!!

No new posts 19-03-2008 02:38 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Speaking of smut, I just generated an Easter name for "Ken Washio" and got "Tantric Tulip."

No new posts 19-03-2008 20:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Speaking of smut, I just generated an Easter name for "Ken Washio" and got "Tantric Tulip."

Hmmmm.... tantric.... isn't that what we're trying to do in the Threesome IF? Angel1

No new posts 19-03-2008 23:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

With great success!

No new posts 20-03-2008 02:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Mine is Tooty Candy.

Hmmm, sounds like a combination of Tootie from the Facts of Life and a stripper!! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-03-2008 00:00 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: