Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy St. Patty's Day!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy St. Patty's Day!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thats funny!

No new posts 16-03-2008 18:59 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is just a silly little toon I made last year for St. Pat's...

betcha didn't know Nambu was so protective over his Lucky Charms!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-03-2008 19:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice one there Springie!

No new posts 16-03-2008 19:11 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Another great one!!! Springie.

I found that one the other day and almost sent it to you as a reminder.
Do you think we are on the same wave length right now?

No new posts 16-03-2008 19:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You probably are!
Smoke3

No new posts 16-03-2008 19:23 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Oh, yes as for Monday, then all Pint are on Hinotori tab.

Hino walks into the Snak J and she's greeting by a rousing cheer of "Hino!", ala Norm from the tv show Cheers.

"Hey, Everyone!" she responds cheerfully as she pulls up a barstool, "What's going on?"

The Swan tending bar comes over and gives Hino her favorite variety of Coke.

"Not much." the Swan says, "Met's started the St. Patrick's Day celebration already. He's given free rounds to everyone."

"That's great!" the Eagle in Charge replies as she turns to the Eagle in Residence to thank him for his kindness.

"Thanks, Met! Hmmm, if this round in on you, maybe I'll have the Swan add some rum to my Coke! Swannie, would you mind?"

The Swan smiles as she pours some rum into Hino's Coke, then casually slips the tab to Hino.

Hino looks at it, perplexed. "What's this? I thought the first round was on Met?" she asks as her focus shifts to the Eagle sitting next to her.

Met guzzles the rest of his pint, then clears his throat. "Well, uh..." he starts. "The Swan said I gave free rounds to everyone. She never said that I was the one who was paying for it!"

Hino's stares at the mischievous Eagle.

"Met! I offer to take your mail rounds for you and this is how you repay me?? " she asks incredulously, then adds with her own mischievous grin, "Ok, fine, I'll take the hit on this one, but just remember that I'm also the White Shadow Who Slips in Unseen and payback is a bitch!" Biglaugh3

Happy St. Patty's Day, Everyone!!! Stpaddy2

A friend of mine runs a pub that I sometimes go into and it's damm hard to buy in a drink, even a non-alcohol drink, whether he's working behind the bar or in front of it.

It does seem that he can buy anybody a drink but nobody can buy him a drink.

No new posts 16-03-2008 19:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Another great one!!! Springie.

I found that one the other day and almost sent it to you as a reminder.
Do you think we are on the same wave length right now?

LOL! Yes, we are!! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-03-2008 20:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I forgot about that one, Springie! I love it!

No new posts 16-03-2008 20:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not a Gatch pic, but ready for St. Patrick's Day!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatch72 on 17-03-2008 at 01:25.
No new posts 17-03-2008 01:24 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I hope everyone has a great St Paddy's day! I am going to celebrate by paying a man to torture me (AKA a Root Canal!). Hopefully he will give me some Happy Pills!

Cheers anyways!

No new posts 17-03-2008 11:37 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Oh dear! Poor Kimi.

If you do not get the happy pills maybe you can go out for some green beer and get very, very drunk laugh3

No new posts 17-03-2008 14:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Here's some interesting but useless info on St Patrick. He was in fact, a Welsh man or a Roman Briton who got caught by Irish raiders and became a slave.

Here's all the information about the man.

No new posts 17-03-2008 18:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Hope the root canal went ok, Kimi (or as ok as one can go!)

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 17-03-2008 23:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hope you're feeling better, Kimi! Huggles

No new posts 18-03-2008 00:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Alas no happy pills and but at least no root canal yet... biggrin2 I like having a dentist that hates doing root canals! To quote him.."he hates having to kill teeth". I guess a dentist should be 'passionate' about teeth....LOL He cleaned up the tooth and tried to save it but in the end...I have to go back in a week or so and get the root canal done after all.

No new posts 18-03-2008 11:58 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Anyone have there green beer yesterday?

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:11 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I didn't...but opted for Bailey's instead...

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:33 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Still a good choice!

No new posts 18-03-2008 13:37 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: