Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy St. Patty's Day!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy St. Patty's Day!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Happy St. Patty's Day! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, I am going to try and see if this link works...

Ken the Leprechaun

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 15-03-2008 at 00:57.
No new posts 15-03-2008 00:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah! It worked!

And yes, I found another site to play with...I need a life...LOL

Here is Streaker Joe

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-03-2008 00:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

and Disco Jun ...be sure to press the super buttons...#1 is perfect for her!

Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 15-03-2008 at 00:56.
No new posts 15-03-2008 00:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Joeswench Joeswench is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2008

spacer

OMG!!!! Go the boobs for Jun...

No new posts 15-03-2008 01:08 Joeswench is offline Search for Posts by Joeswench Add Joeswench to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

These are great Springie.

I love streaker Joe, but could you really see him doing that? Yes he is a rebel but that?

Well maybe he would to piss Nambu off... laugh3

And I really do not think Ken looks too happy as a leprechan, but it gave me a good laugh.

Thanks again.

No new posts 15-03-2008 01:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Joeswench Joeswench is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2008

spacer

Joe can streak for me anytime!!! Yummmmmyyyy yum!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joeswench on 15-03-2008 at 01:53.
No new posts 15-03-2008 01:52 Joeswench is offline Search for Posts by Joeswench Add Joeswench to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yes I could see him doing it in private. I would love for him to do it in private for me,
but not in a filled stadium.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 15-03-2008 at 02:34.
No new posts 15-03-2008 02:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

This is too funny! pound

I think naked Joe is my favourite!!!

No new posts 15-03-2008 02:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Yes i love the Condor streaking...I could just see those cute bum cheeks,,,awwwwweeeee thats just sends me wild!

No new posts 15-03-2008 03:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol Springie you find the funiest things to play with!

Happy st Patricks day!Stpaddy

No new posts 15-03-2008 12:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Oh yes I could see him doing it in private. I would love for him to do it in private for me,
but not in a filled stadium.

Unless said filled stadium is filled with fans, who are female Condors, Eagles, Hootie, Devilstar and all the Swans.

No new posts 15-03-2008 14:48 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hope everyone has a happy St Patty's Day.

We have a parade in TO tomorrow. I will not be going to that. But I will be wearing green on Monday to school.

That is if I can find anything green to wear while I am out shopping today. Jumping

No new posts 15-03-2008 16:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

An Owl's uniform is green... Poke

No new posts 15-03-2008 16:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

My little Swannie wanted me to do a jinpei and Ryu one...

so here's Jinpei

and here's Ryu

No new posts 15-03-2008 16:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

for the Jinpei, one, you could say that's he's punishment for not cleaning up at Snack J.

Oh, yes as for Monday, then all Pint are on Hinotori tab.

No new posts 15-03-2008 16:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Hope everyone has a happy St Patty's Day.

We have a parade in TO tomorrow. I will not be going to that. But I will be wearing green on Monday to school.

That is if I can find anything green to wear while I am out shopping today. Jumping

So I'm not the only one with a green-deficient wardrobe. The only green garment I possess is a t-shirt with a picture of a moose's head and the word "Minnesota" on it -not very Irish.

No new posts 15-03-2008 22:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

DH will make the sacrifice for all...and have a pint of Guinness, he considers it a food group because it such a hearty beer to get through....Beer

We have a huge Irish pub not far from us....(The Irish prime minister likes to go there for some tucker when he visits Sydney) they serve up green beer on St Patty's day.

No new posts 16-03-2008 05:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

Nice work Springie!

No new posts 16-03-2008 17:17 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Great stuff there, Springie!

No comments on Ryu, but I'm ROTFL about!!! Wink1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 16-03-2008 at 18:25.
No new posts 16-03-2008 18:25 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Oh, yes as for Monday, then all Pint are on Hinotori tab.

Hino walks into the Snak J and she's greeting by a rousing cheer of "Hino!", ala Norm from the tv show Cheers.

"Hey, Everyone!" she responds cheerfully as she pulls up a barstool, "What's going on?"

The Swan tending bar comes over and gives Hino her favorite variety of Coke.

"Not much." the Swan says, "Met's started the St. Patrick's Day celebration already. He's given free rounds to everyone."

"That's great!" the Eagle in Charge replies as she turns to the Eagle in Residence to thank him for his kindness.

"Thanks, Met! Hmmm, if this round in on you, maybe I'll have the Swan add some rum to my Coke! Swannie, would you mind?"

The Swan smiles as she pours some rum into Hino's Coke, then casually slips the tab to Hino.

Hino looks at it, perplexed. "What's this? I thought the first round was on Met?" she asks as her focus shifts to the Eagle sitting next to her.

Met guzzles the rest of his pint, then clears his throat. "Well, uh..." he starts. "The Swan said I gave free rounds to everyone. She never said that I was the one who was paying for it!"

Hino's stares at the mischievous Eagle.

"Met! I offer to take your mail rounds for you and this is how you repay me?? " she asks incredulously, then adds with her own mischievous grin, "Ok, fine, I'll take the hit on this one, but just remember that I'm also the White Shadow Who Slips in Unseen and payback is a bitch!" Biglaugh3

Happy St. Patty's Day, Everyone!!! Stpaddy2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 16-03-2008 18:54 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: