Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » New Star Trek movie site
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Star Trek movie site
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
New Star Trek movie site Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just wondered onto the Star Trek website and found a link to their website for the new film.

Okay, so it's short and the site is under construction, but after wathing the video, it gave me goosebumps and I nearly wet myself and seeing them building the saucer section of the original series Enterprise.

No new posts 09-03-2008 05:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh, I hadn't seen that! Too cool! Thanks for posting, Met! Bowdown

No new posts 09-03-2008 23:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I grew up watching the original Star Trek with my sister, and I love the movies!

So will this be a generations movie or is it back to the original Star Trek?

I loved how they used the moon landing to get the atmosphere of the advert...thanks Met!

No new posts 10-03-2008 09:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Oh man I'm looking forward to this one...so many possibilities...Thanks Met!

Will have to show this to dad...

No new posts 10-03-2008 12:14 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I believe this one is supposed to take place after the Enterprise series, but before the TOS series.

No new posts 10-03-2008 13:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Will look forward to seeing that in the future. Thanks for posting it Met. !

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 10-03-2008 15:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Just hearing Spock's voice sends shivers up my spine. The Wrath of Khan will probably always remain my favourite, but I am really keen to see this one. As Kimiko said, "so many possibilities..."

No new posts 10-03-2008 15:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I believe this one is supposed to take place after the Enterprise series, but before the TOS series.

What I know (which is damm little), J J Abrams, who does Lost is directing it and yeah as you said TJ, it's set before TOS, BUT it will have a younger versions of the TOS crew. And that's it for the moment. I will keep Zark so busy by standing there at his screens to find out more, so that he can't have phone sex with Susan.

No new posts 10-03-2008 19:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Just hearing Spock's voice sends shivers up my spine. The Wrath of Khan will probably always remain my favourite, but I am really keen to see this one. As Kimiko said, "so many possibilities..."

Wrath Of Khan is my favourite as well. I think First Contact is my second but the last one was quite disappointing for me.

No new posts 10-03-2008 19:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

We think alike. #8, First Contact, is my next favourite, followed very closely by #6 Undiscovered Country. Actually, I like all the even-numbered ones better than the odd-numbered ones -until Nemesis broke the pattern for me.

No new posts 11-03-2008 03:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I will keep Zark so busy by standing there at his screens to find out more, so that he can't have phone sex with Susan.

Then Zark will be REALLY motivated to get you information!!!! Roll

No new posts 11-03-2008 13:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: