Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » RL Love story...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RL Love story...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OOH!!!...

HUGSMOOCHES ya..

I coudlnt trust myself in this thread Fb!! I STILL cant trust myself to post sanely without resorting to absolute..squeals of delight, and mushysoppy GUSHING!!!!!!!!

AnimelolAnimepartyAnimecupidAnimekiss

Hon I hope it was the most momentous experience of your life@!

You deserve every bit of happiness and love coming to you...

Your story was enthralling, the build up of anticipation to the countdown of the day you were to meet absolutely fingernail biting..

AND HES THERE !!..HES THERE!!!

OMG OMG!!!

AnimelolAnimelolAnimelolAnimelol

Welcome Adam!..Congrats on the meeting Fb!!!..Im sorry you didnt get pics..you KNOW what that means..

DETAILS....I want the full scoop!!!

Sneeky

No new posts 13-07-2004 19:43 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

erm Imi given that there is no age restriction on the site you get the edited version..

Meet Adam at the Airport and have a hug (COlin did come too in the end)

Get home Show him around and

Well what do you know its morning

Wink

(said it was the edited version)

and yes snuck in here while he was busy

Smooch2

No new posts 15-07-2004 19:42 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Squeezing you freshly made mango juice by any chance Wink

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-07-2004 21:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Eh, our imaginations can fill out the missing areas. ^_^ Glad you're having fun.

No new posts 16-07-2004 14:24 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

We are and Imi sent you a PM

No new posts 17-07-2004 07:43 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I JUST GOT IT!!!!!!

Faint

No new posts 21-07-2004 16:07 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Aww no fair....bet there was lots of smooching though!!

No new posts 22-07-2004 08:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Just for info of you all.

He asked me to marry him and I said yes. We wont be getting married til 2006 and are having fun arranging things

Huggles

No new posts 10-08-2004 06:50 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Ooh congratulations!
Animeluv Animeparty Animecupid

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 10-08-2004 11:43 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

A wonderfully humungous bear hug and Squeeeeeeeeeze!..

they actually make quite a cute couple so young and yummy!!..didnt realise Adam was quite a hUnk of a spunk !! *curses missed opportinity to have shamelessly flirted with Adam while he was still in Aus!!

*wicked grin*

Sneeky

<of COURSE Ill be gatecrashing the reception!!!> whoo!!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 13-08-2004 14:40 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heck Il even go as far as helping out issue Invites!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 13-08-2004 15:15 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Oh, FireBird, so happy for you.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-08-2004 21:11 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Imi,

My mistake I thought we invitted you to the wedding and reception. The formal invite wont be sent til nearer the time though.

Adam and I giggled at your invite. we will see what else we can get you to help with.

Smooch

No new posts 16-08-2004 07:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Aww that is wondofontabulous news! Huggles

No new posts 21-08-2004 08:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

What a wonderful new word Cep! Love it! LOL!

Perfectly describes how I feel about the whole thing!

wondofontabulous!!!!

You get to know a person for three years, share in their trials, joys tribulations, you cant help but feel wondofontabulous for them when they triumph over adversity or hardships , like Sue and Adam, or when you discover that three of our Gatchbuds are pregant!

Heck Ill either get married again or work on getting pregant...Im getting wedding fever and clucky at the same time!!!

Ah...*smile*...

wondofontabulous....

Huggles Grouphug Huggles

No new posts 21-08-2004 14:19 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: