Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Yahoo Japan auctions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yahoo Japan auctions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Wonderpants
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-07-2004

spacer
Yahoo Japan auctions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is there a way of signing up to this, as I want to check the finished auctions there? Apparently you need an account to use it, and since I don't live in Japan or read Japanese, I'm SOL. Can anyone help?

No new posts 14-07-2004 21:18 Wonderpants is offline Send an Email to Wonderpants Search for Posts by Wonderpants Add Wonderpants to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/
is an online translator which will help you out tremendously.

Spank 's Meridian for not using the URL function, then fixes it Cep

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-07-2004 21:58 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And if you're interested in buying, or need any help with translations, you can either PM me, or check out http://www.celga.com. They work as an intermediary so you can purchase stuff from any Japanese site. That's how I've managed to get so far in debt. Big Grin

Katse

No new posts 15-07-2004 03:11 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Wonderpants
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, I tried the Excite and Altavista translators, but can't seem to get anywhere. It all comes back to needing a Yahoo Japan ID.

I was actually trying to look at this auction (posted at the Topcow boards by MeridianDay, as it happens):

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b51787751

No new posts 15-07-2004 08:35 Wonderpants is offline Send an Email to Wonderpants Search for Posts by Wonderpants Add Wonderpants to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's still there. What a naughty paint job the artist did on that one...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 15-07-2004 08:48 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Wonderpants
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Can you email me the picture or something?

No new posts 15-07-2004 09:24 Wonderpants is offline Send an Email to Wonderpants Search for Posts by Wonderpants Add Wonderpants to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm, well, I suppose I could....

Or I could make you carry on working for it Tongue

No new posts 15-07-2004 11:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Wonderpants
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

//waves fist

No new posts 15-07-2004 19:26 Wonderpants is offline Send an Email to Wonderpants Search for Posts by Wonderpants Add Wonderpants to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Perhaps a little teaser...

Not sure that's an appropriate thing to say about this though...

No new posts 15-07-2004 19:41 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Gulp

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-07-2004 20:00 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

My god her t-shirt is made of shrink wrap!!! Happy Shock

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-07-2004 21:10 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You can buy garage kits like that from a place in Hong Kong called Anime Box. There are tons from different anime, some are mechas, some are X-rated, but they're all amazingly beautiful.

Katse

No new posts 15-07-2004 21:12 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Wonderpants
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's a teaser alright!

No new posts 15-07-2004 21:28 Wonderpants is offline Send an Email to Wonderpants Search for Posts by Wonderpants Add Wonderpants to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, they've actually got a couple of Gatch kits in that Anime Box site.

The "Jun on G3" kit - dunno if this is the original one (who did that, was it Club-M?) but for the price I would think it's most likely a copied kit, I know copied ones were on sale a couple of years ago.
http://www3.animebox.com.hk/gatchman01.htm

This one looks like the DX statue but isn't, it's just the same pose with a lot more detail. I think he looks rather nice...
http://www3.animebox.com.hk/gatchman02.htm

I think my eyes will fall out if I look at the other kits over there for too long though.

No new posts 15-07-2004 22:06 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Some of them aren't for the faint of heart. Wink I know I'm drooling over the kits of Solid Snake from Metal Gear and the ones of Alucard from Hellsing. Just leave me to my fantasies for a while. Big Grin

Katse

No new posts 15-07-2004 22:14 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Berg Katse
Some of them aren't for the faint of heart. Wink
Katse

nods head vigourously in agreement while popping more heart pills with a shaky hand..

No new posts 16-07-2004 19:34 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: