Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Springie!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Springie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Happy Birthday, Springie! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie's birthday is on Saturday and I thought we could all wish her a wonderful one.

Happy Birthday, Springie!

No new posts 28-02-2008 20:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very convenient that it's on a Saturday. I hope you get to do something that you really enjoy.
Happy Birthday!

No new posts 28-02-2008 20:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Springie! Birthday1

No new posts 28-02-2008 20:50 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Happy Birthday Springie!!!!

Now lets see what would you like for your Birthday?
Maybe you would like to relax with the Eagle

No new posts 28-02-2008 21:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Or would you prefer to wake up and find this Eagle in your bed?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-02-2008 at 21:19.
No new posts 28-02-2008 21:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Birthday1 Birthday2 Birthday3 Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4 Band Booze Pint dance breakdance dancing Drunk

No new posts 28-02-2008 21:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie!!!

Happy Birthday!Birthday1 Birthday1

I've sent the Snack J band in to liven up your birthday party...Band along with a Mark, who apparently is in love with you...

No new posts 28-02-2008 22:03 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Birthday1 Springie!!!

Our favorite boys are on their way to make your day extra special. I asked the Eagle to not land the G1 on your house and asked the Condor to not tear up your lawn. The Eagle understood and said he would do his best, but the Condor just glared at me...

Anyway, I hope you have a great day and that you get to celebrate it just the way you want! Party2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-02-2008 23:29 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Animeparty Animeflower animepompom Animeclap

Thanks everyone! And these are some of my favorite Gatch piccies! How did you know?? *drool*

You've made it a great b-day already!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-02-2008 23:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You can us what's it like to be 21 years old. It'b been years since I been that old.

No new posts 29-02-2008 00:16 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I hope you have an excellent birthday Springie, Birthday1 Beer Band Biglaugh1 Bestwishes Birthday2 with fun and joy to spread.

I won't be around myself, but I did get the cards etc. in the mail today. Hope they make it on time. Rainbow3

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 29-02-2008 at 01:33.
No new posts 29-02-2008 01:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
DeDe3 DeDe3 is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Happy Birthday, Springie! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Springie!! I hope you have a great day!!

No new posts 29-02-2008 06:14 DeDe3 is offline Send an Email to DeDe3 Search for Posts by DeDe3 Add DeDe3 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Bounce2 Thanks so much!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-02-2008 10:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
You can us what's it like to be 21 years old. It'b been years since I been that old.

Awww, Met...that's so sweet...usually I give my class "A's" for saying I am turning 21...but I'll just send you another beer! Pint LOL

I also train them to tell me I look like a supermodel...teehee...nothing like training young minds...

No new posts 29-02-2008 10:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

But I thought that you WERE a supermodel but obvisouly not a size -0 but with the right curves in the right placez.

No new posts 29-02-2008 10:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Happy B-Day Springie! Have a few for me too this weekend... Drunk

No new posts 29-02-2008 13:42 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Happy Birthday Springie! Have a blast!

Snoopy Dance

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 29-02-2008 16:06 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Happy Birthday Springie may you have lots of fun.

No new posts 29-02-2008 18:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

In Australia it is now officially Springie's birthday!!!

No new posts 29-02-2008 21:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
But I thought that you WERE a supermodel but obvisouly not a size -0 but with the right curves in the right placez.
Huggles Awwww, Met! That's the best birthday present! You get an "A" and another beer!

No new posts 29-02-2008 22:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: