Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Met's Chrissy card list.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Met's Chrissy card list.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Met's Chrissy card list. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So Met hows it looking...am i back on it?

Ebony batters her innocent dark lashes in Mets direction...

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Confused2 "Eh?"

No new posts 28-02-2008 08:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are any of us on it??? Wink

No new posts 28-02-2008 10:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't go all innocent on me Met...you were taking people off it left right and centre when you came back...I'm still waiting for my 2007 card, but then you weren't on the Chrissy card exchange were you...

Wink2

No new posts 28-02-2008 11:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

And the Eagle is called to account for his prior comments....

No new posts 28-02-2008 14:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was only accidently crossing Amy off but not everybody as for you Swans, well, I am not telling.....just yet. You will have to wait about 9 or 10 months time.

No new posts 28-02-2008 15:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

What about this Condor??? Am I off your list????

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 28-02-2008 16:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh, let's have a look.......

No new posts 28-02-2008 16:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I was only accidently crossing Amy off but not everybody as for you Swans, well, I am not telling.....just yet. You will have to wait about 9 or 10 months time.

Well, now that I ceased the my Eagle hostilities write me back on! I warn you Met if the Chrismas will catch me off-list, the war will start again...bloodier than ever!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 28-02-2008 at 19:51.
No new posts 28-02-2008 19:51 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Well, now that I ceased the my Eagle hostilities write me back on! I warn you Met if the Chrismas will catch me off-list, the war will start again...bloodier than ever!

And isn't that what the holidays are all about? Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, all of that stuff.... Angel1

No new posts 28-02-2008 20:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Still looks for any female Condors.....Looks up at Springie. "Getting there, I am only on the Ds." Looks down again.

No new posts 28-02-2008 21:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I can be a good Swan Met, i can be a very good Swan...*cheeky grin*

No new posts 28-02-2008 22:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I believe it but thousands won't. Cheeky

No new posts 28-02-2008 22:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Well, I know my name's got to be on there! You wouldn't remove a fellow Eagle, would you?? Puppydogeyes

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-02-2008 23:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Still looks for any female Condors.....Looks up at Springie. "Getting there, I am only on the Ds." Looks down again.

Well then, it will be a while 'til you get to me... it seems like this Christmas list is *the* list to be on...but Springie knows the way to Met's heart...here, Met, have a beer! Beer

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-02-2008 23:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Well at one believes me...and he's an Eagle...my world is now complete Cheeky

No new posts 29-02-2008 00:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Damm you Swan, bribing with beer even though your and Hintori's names are probably on it......wait a sec, weren't you a Condor Springie and if so, then why did you change to Condor and back to Swan? Trying to confuse me with beer? I see and know your plan little Swannie. You have to.....Burp.....trick me.....Doh!

No new posts 29-02-2008 00:21 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:

Well at one believes me...and he's an Eagle...my world is now complete Cheeky

Blushing

No new posts 29-02-2008 00:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Damm you Swan, bribing with beer even though your and Hintori's names are probably on it......wait a sec, weren't you a Condor Springie and if so, then why did you change to Condor and back to Swan? Trying to confuse me with beer? I see and know your plan little Swannie. You have to.....Burp.....trick me.....Doh!

Ummmm...I've always been a Swan...except when TJ did the little challenge thingie...I was an Eagle for about a week...but if you want to send a Condor my way, I'll gladly take him...Gift Condor

Here, have another one on the house, Met...Booze ...I'll be a good Swannie and I won't even put it on your tab!
Now, you *will* be a good little Eagle and add some more names to that list, right?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-02-2008 00:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I was a Condor during 'change your identity week'. Does that count? Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 29-02-2008 at 00:40.
No new posts 29-02-2008 00:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: