Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Probably one of the dumbest blondes ever
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Probably one of the dumbest blondes ever
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by stardust
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Could be worse I suppose, it could be Katse

Ohh Crying4 leave Katse alone. Crying6

But think about it, Katse is a perosn made of a pair of fractual twins, one male and one female, and it would be a shock for anybody who goes out on a date with Katse.

By the way everybody I am not Katse bashing, just making a factual comment about a fictional charachor.

Well Katse could go a bisexual dating agency! Now depend on hir looks in each gender!

No new posts 28-02-2008 19:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Amy that sparked an idea for me. Katse goes to a dating service and the fic can be hir doing hir video.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 28-02-2008 19:58 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Well, SD, go for it!

# Interviewer: Gender?

Katse: Huh? You mean now?#

No new posts 28-02-2008 19:59 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
So Met are you going to write that fic?

Sorry FB, what fic? I am bit lost and confused at the moment. Do you mean this docu-fic I am thinking of? If so, then I just need a bit more time to think of the general plot before putting down on paper/computer screen.

No new posts 28-02-2008 21:07 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Well, SD, go for it!

# Interviewer: Gender?

Katse: Huh? You mean now?#

I have seen comedy sketches of those type of videos which are completely Laugh but Katse.......I would love to see that and some of the replies as well. laugh3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 28-02-2008 at 21:09.
No new posts 28-02-2008 21:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Katse at a dating convention.... what about a speed dating one. Leave room for much bigger slip ups. Or it could be one like the whole dating game.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 29-02-2008 01:54 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or like the British 80s TV show Blind Date

No new posts 29-02-2008 09:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Maybe I will do it for kicks. What are some typical vid questions?

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 29-02-2008 16:12 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: