Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » This is getting...weird!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  11  12  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is getting...weird!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Tone...your the Eagle out of fighter! He was more reckless than the condor!

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
So what do we do about our Gallacter buddies if they don't play nice???

::Really wondering if he should switch back to the Condor... My actions have been a little reckless for an Eagle...::

FWIW, I think the Condor suits you better, but the Eagle is definitely a turn-on too. Cheeky

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
So what do we do about our Gallacter buddies if they don't play nice???

::Really wondering if he should switch back to the Condor... My actions have been a little reckless for an Eagle...::

I am enjoying this Eagle. Please remain as one for as long as you like. I think having the extra Eagles around is great for the board.

Now if only I could convince someone to join and become an Owl with me I would not feel like I am becoming extinct. Lol2

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

CD...we love you.

No new posts 28-02-2008 02:03 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
CD...we love you.

Thank you Ebony, but love does not help when you are becoming extinct.

Well, I guess if you carried that thought far enough it would
Love .... leads to smut .... leads to babies ..... leads to more Owls (hopefully and not swallows or Condors Smile)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-02-2008 at 02:24.
No new posts 28-02-2008 02:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And now if I have calculated correctly this post should lead to my 3000th post Overload

No new posts 28-02-2008 02:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo!!!! Go CD!!!!

You are a Gatchamanaiac!!!!!! Mosh

No new posts 28-02-2008 02:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm just heading for 2500 posts here...love the smilie CD!!!

No new posts 28-02-2008 02:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well when I saw the number coming up I had to stay on tonight to make sure I was successful.

A gatchamaniac. I never thought I would be able to say that when I joined 10 months ago. Dazzed
I guess now that I have reached the top I have no where else to go. I will always be a Gatchamaniac, because I am unlikely to get myself a title.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-02-2008 at 02:56.
No new posts 28-02-2008 02:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
A gatchamaniac. I never thought I would be able to say that when I joined 10 months ago. Dazzed

Just shows how awesome you are, CD! Bowdown

No new posts 28-02-2008 02:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Woohoo! Congrats, CD!! Animevalentine

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-02-2008 02:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Awesome CD I knew you'd do it today.... Animebasket

No new posts 28-02-2008 03:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I needed some excuse to stay online instead of going off and marking childrens work.

At least that is my excuse for not getting my work marked. Wink

No new posts 28-02-2008 03:13 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Its a great time waster going into forums!

I'm an expert in the field!!!!

No new posts 28-02-2008 04:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
As for the British Met Huggles if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be in Aussie to start with enjoying the sunshine and lifestyle...
Met I love your sense of humour...you crack me up!!!

Passes the Swan some Polcell crack filler. "Here you go Ebony. This should get rid of some of those cracks. It's on me as I bought it from the Homebase store, I work at."

No new posts 28-02-2008 09:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well when I saw the number coming up I had to stay on tonight to make sure I was successful.

I guess now that I have reached the top I have no where else to go. I will always be a Gatchamaniac, because I am unlikely to get myself a title.

Maybe you could become the Hooter of all Hoots.

No new posts 28-02-2008 09:07 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Tone...your the Eagle out of fighter! He was more reckless than the condor!

What I have read at Katsesanna site, I agree with Ebony Tone, The Eagle out of Fighter is more reckless than the Condor.

Beside, I need help with the Swans, female Eagle and CD, who will be the oinly Owl for this Eagle.

No new posts 28-02-2008 09:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:

Maybe you could become the Hooter of all Hoots.

Sorry Met definitely not that. Hooters does not have a good connotation for me. Here in the city I live in Hooters is a Strip Club. A high end one but still.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-02-2008 at 13:39.
No new posts 28-02-2008 13:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oops, sorry, didn't realise that. What time do they open, hee, hee.

No new posts 28-02-2008 15:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Hmmm... Psycho Eagle... Sounds like fun...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-02-2008 16:36 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  11  12  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  11  12  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: