Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » This is getting...weird!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  7  8  [9]  10  11  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is getting...weird!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I don't care who started it, but can you please create a thread where you 3 can do all the bashing of each other and leave us in peace.....PLEASE.

This sounds good to me!

No new posts 27-02-2008 22:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
I can't beleive you Hino... An Eagle trying to comprimise with Gallacter. They never hold their end of the deal, and you know it.

I refuse to get in the middle of this... All I'm going to say is that there is a difference between a friendly debate and being involved in a full-on war of words. I'm all for friendly debates and jabs, but I am 100% against what is occurring around here.

As an Eagle and a Commander, it's our responsibility to know the difference between a battle to be fought and a battle to walk away from. Sometimes not all wars are meant to be fought to the bitter end. Being a Commander means knowing the difference and taking all possibilities into account, then making a decision accordingly. In this particular "battle", it's better to make amends and walk away as friends rather than ripping any semblance of friendship and comradery to shreds. I, as a Commander, saw what the issue was and tried to remedy it. If you were a true Commander, you would have noticed the same thing and would try to end the battle before it turns into an apocalyptic war. (to spell it out... As a Commander, I'm concerned that if this doesn't stop, many members of this board are going to desert it and never return). A Commander would never let that happen.

That said, I agree with Met and TJ... Please start your own thread and take your ongoing war there. Just please be sure to leave it there when you post in other, more friendly, threads.

I'm getting off my Eagle soapbox now.....

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 27-02-2008 at 22:38.
No new posts 27-02-2008 22:37 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Well taken, and understood guys. I didn't realize It was such a problem. I truly apologize.

I see the wisdom in your words, andI won't do it again.

Maybe I'll start a war thread....

Maybe not. Besides, I was getting tired of coming up with different ways to off these guys.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention...

I can't speak for the others however, and If they still pose a problem, you know who to call... lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-02-2008 22:49 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Toneman. We know your intentions were good. Huggles I appreciate your willingness to see what the rest of us are feeling.

No new posts 27-02-2008 22:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

We're so glad we didn't have to break out the yoyo bombs...LOL

Thanks for understanding, Tone! I was getting tired of the Eagle bashing, too...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 27-02-2008 at 23:26.
No new posts 27-02-2008 23:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

That wouldn't by any chance you finishing thw war, if they carried on by any chance?

No new posts 27-02-2008 23:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Thanks, Toneman. We know your intentions were good. Huggles I appreciate your willingness to see what the rest of us are feeling.

Grouphug

No new posts 27-02-2008 23:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I love the Meez, Springie!!!!!

No new posts 27-02-2008 23:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh heh. Yeah, I've been playing again...meez is a real stress reliever! Tongue3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-02-2008 23:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I don't care who started it, but can you please create a thread where you 3 can do all the bashing of each other and leave us in peace.....PLEASE.

I thank you for that suggestion Met, then I will know which thread to avoid. I have been one of those people mentioned ready to leave this board because of the battles and war going on here.

Lets get back to the peace and harmony that originally had me join this board. Where we all feel free to voice our opinions again with out fear of someone umping down my throat. (At least where *I* feel free to voice my opinion ....)

No new posts 28-02-2008 00:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you,Tone, for being so understanding. I'm glad that you're able to see things from our side too.

And my apologies for having to go Eagle on a fellow Eagle...

Now, how about we leave this all behind and just go back to our usual fun and insanity?? Silly2

No new posts 28-02-2008 00:04 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Heh heh. Yeah, I've been playing again...meez is a real stress reliever! Tongue3

Cool Meez, Springie...

Uhhh...What's a Meez??

No new posts 28-02-2008 00:06 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohh!

I have a link for you Hino

http://www.meez.com/main.dm

You get to make fun characters. Over the summer, I think it was, we all created one for our selves. I wonder where that thread went.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-02-2008 at 00:09.
No new posts 28-02-2008 00:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay here is the thread with the meez we all created of our selves. It is a long thread. But towards the end Springie made a collection of 6 or 9 of us who had created a Meez.

http://gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=1286&sid=

Enjoy.

Here is the actual page with the collection of us
http://gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=1286&sid=&page=7

I tried correcting the links, lets see if that works now.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-02-2008 at 00:20.
No new posts 28-02-2008 00:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooh... now I'm interested. I made one...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 28-02-2008 at 00:39.
No new posts 28-02-2008 00:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah yes, the whole group...

Now, can you tell who's who? Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 28-02-2008 at 00:48.
No new posts 28-02-2008 00:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Great meez, TJ...love the hair!! Punk TJ Swannie!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-02-2008 at 00:48.
No new posts 28-02-2008 00:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Well taken, and understood guys. I didn't realize It was such a problem. I truly apologize.

I see the wisdom in your words, andI won't do it again.

Maybe I'll start a war thread....

Maybe not. Besides, I was getting tired of coming up with different ways to off these guys.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention...

I can't speak for the others however, and If they still pose a problem, you know who to call... lol

Well Tone you just put yourself up a notch in this Swans eyes...
It takes some guts to say you were wrong and apologize.
and i read the sincerity in it..

As for the British Met Huggles if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be in Aussie to start with enjoying the sunshine and lifestyle...
Met I love your sense of humour...you crack me up!!!

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie's back with meez!!! They are so cute!

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

So what do we do about our Gallacter buddies if they don't play nice???

::Really wondering if he should switch back to the Condor... My actions have been a little reckless for an Eagle...::

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:40 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  7  8  [9]  10  11  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  7  8  [9]  10  11  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: