Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Owl Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Owl Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Crikey, first the Swan's boot and now the Owl's helmet, what next?

That would make one interesting birdstyle!!

Hhhhhhmmmmm, let me think, G3's boot, G5 helment, G1's trousers, G2's glove and G4's top.

Also, what part of the civices does the wings and weapons represent?

No new posts 26-02-2008 11:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

someone is collecting momentos from the team?

No new posts 26-02-2008 19:00 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Could be Galactor again?

No new posts 26-02-2008 19:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Crikey, first the Swan's boot and now the Owl's helmet, what next?

That would make one interesting birdstyle!!

Hhhhhhmmmmm, let me think, G3's boot, G5 helment, G1's trousers, G2's glove and G4's top.

Also, what part of the civices does the wings and weapons represent?

I have always assumed the weapons do not transform. They are always secreted on them somewhere, those hidden pockets in their pant legs that we see in one episod. Do we not see Ken use his bomerang out of uniform at some stage? I know we see Joe use his weapon!

No new posts 26-02-2008 23:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Does this mean that when they transmute then their clothes could somehow, turn inside out into their birdstyles. I have never question about the transmuting before until now.

No new posts 27-02-2008 00:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hmmm.... the clothes turn inside out? So the interior of Ken's shirt has wings and long sleeves that pop out, and it suddenly gets skintight? Hmmmm.....

No new posts 27-02-2008 00:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It only a theory. Now I can't get any sleep thinking about their clothes and transmuting and such.

No new posts 27-02-2008 01:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
It only a theory. Now I can't get any sleep thinking about their clothes and transmuting and such.

And think about this... the guys sleep without their shirts on, and Jun sleeps in a nightie. How's THAT for transmutation issues?

No new posts 27-02-2008 01:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Could you imagine being the ISO tailor and have to do alterations....there seems to be a lack of seams on the birdstyles anyway.

No new posts 27-02-2008 12:15 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It would be amazing if they can transmute if they were naked.

No new posts 27-02-2008 12:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

The OAVs sort of had this. They could transmute wearing all kinds of different clothes.

No new posts 27-02-2008 15:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

A sort of a walk in wardrobe.

No new posts 27-02-2008 16:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

The OAVs sort of had this. They could transmute wearing all kinds of different clothes.

I liked this idea the OAVs had, not connecting the transmutation process to the clothing but to some other item. I probably liked this because I use it in my universe as well. If they are undercover Agents, which they are in my unverse, then how can they were the same clothing all the time. Sometimes you need to change outfits to fit into the scene you are researching.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 27-02-2008 at 22:32.
No new posts 27-02-2008 22:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe they just have lots of the same clothes, eg T-shirts with numbers on.

No new posts 27-02-2008 22:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Maybe they just have lots of the same clothes, eg T-shirts with numbers on.

If you are talking to me Met. No they do not have t-shirts with numbers on them at all, in my universe.

In the OAVs I do not think they had numbers on their clothing either. I think the only numbered identification I remember was necklaces. But it has been almost a year since I have watched the OAV's and I have watched Gatch and BOTP in between so my memory is a little fuzzy on that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 27-02-2008 at 23:41.
No new posts 27-02-2008 23:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Maybe they have a set weapons separate from those from their birdstyles.

No new posts 28-02-2008 19:53 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You hidden weapons....possible....another Gatchaman mystery.

No new posts 28-02-2008 21:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

As far as I remember we see Joe, and possible Ken unzip hidden pockets in their pants and pullout thier weapons Met. Unfortunately I can not remember which eps. it happens in .....
Does someone else remember an ep number? Or is this a memory from my universe?

No new posts 28-02-2008 21:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

As far as I remember we see Joe, and possible Ken unzip hidden pockets in their pants and pullout thier weapons Met. Unfortunately I can not remember which eps. it happens in .....
Does someone else remember an ep number? Or is this a memory from my universe?

In episode 101 "The Spiner Group Heavy Cobra" Joe takes out of the hidden pocket his air gun and gives it to Ken.

No new posts 28-02-2008 21:45 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There you go. The weapons are hidden until they tranmute.

No new posts 28-02-2008 22:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  8  9  [10]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (10): « first ...  « previous  8  9  [10] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: