Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Is Mark a Zark fan?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is Mark a Zark fan?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Is Mark a Zark fan? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am not too sure what Mark is thinking, but hopefully Zoltar blew up the right base this time with Zark in it.

No new posts 24-02-2008 18:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, where is Keyop's visor in that picture?

No new posts 24-02-2008 18:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Something's weird...Jason doesn't seem happy at all!

No new posts 24-02-2008 18:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Oh, maybe that's why they're calling Zark. To find out if it know anything about Keyop's visor!

No new posts 24-02-2008 18:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Maybe his bracelet isn't working properly.

No new posts 24-02-2008 19:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Oh, maybe that's why they're calling Zark. To find out if it know anything about Keyop's visor!

Maybe he can't tell them 'cause of that speck of dust on those screens?

No new posts 24-02-2008 19:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Maybe he can't tell them 'cause of that speck of dust on those screens?

Or he is off talking to Susan again.

No new posts 24-02-2008 19:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Another 10 second oil break??

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 24-02-2008 19:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Yeah that robot is soo good at avoiding work...next thing you know he'll take up smoking and go off on ten second smoko breaks....

Wouldn't that be funny....7Zark7 lights up a match...and then Kahhhboooommmm....he sets the oil on fire by accident.

No new posts 24-02-2008 22:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Yeah that robot is soo good at avoiding work...next thing you know he'll take up smoking and go off on ten second smoko breaks....

Wouldn't that be funny....7Zark7 lights up a match...and then Kahhhboooommmm....he sets the oil on fire by accident.

Now that would make a lot of people happy, the thought of Zark up in flames due to high oil content is a great.
Although oil does not go Kahhhboooommmm but maybe that is from the Swan's yo-yo bomb she left as a present when she stepped into see Zark.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-02-2008 at 22:46.
No new posts 24-02-2008 22:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Can you imagine the phone bill when he phones Susan?

Also, how come the ISO let's him call Susan while he's on duty?

And how ocme they haven't run out of wrenches because Rover keeps eating them?

No new posts 24-02-2008 23:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

And how ocme they haven't run out of wrenches because Rover keeps eating them?

They probably go out to the local DIY store and buy boxes of wrenches for Rover.
Unless he is a picky eater and they they may have to go for some major name brand of wrench.

No new posts 24-02-2008 23:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

But what happens when Rover needs.......you know......who's gonna to pick up the mess and what/where are they going to to with it and where they going to put it?

Also, does this mean Zark can do the same thing?

No new posts 24-02-2008 23:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
But what happens when Rover needs.......you know......who's gonna to pick up the mess and what/where are they going to to with it and where they going to put it?

Also, does this mean Zark can do the same thing?

I would say all they need to do is send in a large magnet to pick up the mess that Rover leaves behind. No problem there. And since ISO are so into protection the environment, they would probably recycle the grains the Rover leaves behind and turn it into ...... what screws? ..... for people who have/need a few loose screws. Crazy2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-02-2008 at 23:48.
No new posts 24-02-2008 23:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

So I want to know... what is an 'XZ Tip'? Is that the tool Keyop used to dismantle Zark? Devil1

No new posts 25-02-2008 02:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
So I want to know... what is an 'XZ Tip'? Is that the tool Keyop used to dismantle Zark? Devil1

I took that to be what he said instead of "Beep, Broop, or Blurp". pound

No new posts 25-02-2008 02:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

I thought so at first too, but did you ever hear him say that one? I think it's a secret code.... Wink

No new posts 25-02-2008 02:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought so at first too, but did you ever hear him say that one? I think it's a secret code.... Wink

No, but I had heard so much about how the comics got things wrong so I figured they could add in any sounds from Keyop they wanted.
Maybe it is a form of splutter speak.

No new posts 25-02-2008 02:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or a new language, he invented, so he can take the mickey out of Mark and Princess.

No new posts 25-02-2008 10:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Or a new language, he invented, so he can take the mickey out of Mark and Princess.

Ah yes, I can see it now...

Keyop
Breeeet.... brooot.... zrrriiipppppttttt.... Hi Princess!
Droooop..... beeeeep..... tkziiiiiip...... Hi Mark!

Translation
I can't believe she panty flashed him again! Hi Princess!
He's such a tool, pretending he doesn't notice! Hi Mark!

No new posts 25-02-2008 14:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: