Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » This is getting...weird!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is getting...weird!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

You have to be a bit loopy in this place.

And if you aren't already you will be!

No new posts 22-02-2008 19:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Especially if you go through that door marked Rubber Room.

No new posts 22-02-2008 19:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
So how about a truce no more eagle bashing or bashing anyone or anything else?

I like that.

I will support that.

No new posts 22-02-2008 22:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I fourth it.

Right that's 4 people in favour of a truce. peace

Now it's time for Party1 Rockband dancing and Beer

No new posts 22-02-2008 23:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Especially if you go through that door marked Rubber Room.

Ebony stands leaning against the door to the rubber room with her arms folded and she gives Met a feral grin..."I'm game if you are..."

No new posts 23-02-2008 01:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Has a huge grin on his face. "Swans first."

Ebony walks in first but didn't see the nerfball gun that the Eagle pulled from under his wing and he too walked into the Rubber Room and a click of a lock was heard in the corridor, with several of Ceps hidden cameras swiveled towards the door.

No new posts 23-02-2008 02:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Ebony walks in first but didn't see the nerfball gun that the Eagle pulled from under his wing and he too walked into the Rubber Room and a click of a lock was heard in the corridor, with several of Ceps hidden cameras swiveled towards the door.

I would watch yourself Met. This Swan is almost as dangerous as TJ. And she is very good at spur of the moment IF's. You may find yourself locked in a room you do not want to be.
Of course you being an Eagle she may go easy on you. Wink

Cloud stands outside the Rubber Room thinking this might be interesting, and wonders if she dares enter the room if Nerfballs and yo-yo's are about to go flying. Heck, it can't hurt as much as the shuriken that the Condor throws.

No new posts 23-02-2008 03:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

Evil is stronger than good

No new posts 24-02-2008 00:33 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

I would watch yourself Met. This Swan is almost as dangerous as TJ. And she is very good at spur of the moment IF's. You may find yourself locked in a room you do not want to be.

Cloud stands outside the Rubber Room thinking this might be interesting, and wonders if she dares enter the room if Nerfballs and yo-yo's are about to go flying. Heck, it can't hurt as much as the shuriken that the Condor throws.

Unless you are allerigc to custard pies, I wouldn't advice coming in.

No new posts 24-02-2008 00:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman
Evil is stronger than good

Is that why, you and Amy run away leaving you captains and goons in charge of the mechs that get destroyed by the team?

No new posts 24-02-2008 00:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Unless you are allerigc to custard pies, I wouldn't advice coming in.

I am an Owl, Met, I do not mind a few custard pies. I would prefer lemon merange ones but custard pies will do.

No new posts 24-02-2008 02:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hears the door opens and turns around and automatically covers the Owl in custard pies and a large piece of lemon merange with fresh cream her way.

No new posts 24-02-2008 03:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh! Fresh cream!
Psst Met I don't suppose this is Devenshire cream is it?

Cloud fills a platter with whipped cream and throws it at the Eagle. As he turns back to his assault on the Swan is hits him on the side of the head.

No new posts 24-02-2008 03:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Looks at tub, "Nope Cloud, just Tesco Supermarket's own brand."

Takes the other large piece of lemon merange, wipes the cream that hit his head and starts eating wile shooting his splurge gun over the Owl.

No new posts 24-02-2008 04:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The Owl ducks and the custard pies and cream hit the Condor and the Swan.

Unfortunately the Owls foot slide with his sudden movement and as he went down he tripped the Eagle and the Swan. All three were now sitting on the floor in a laughing fit. The Condor standing over them watching and smirking.

No new posts 24-02-2008 04:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Popcorn2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 24-02-2008 at 04:38.
No new posts 24-02-2008 04:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol See the food smut is back

No new posts 24-02-2008 06:12 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Ebony walks up behind the Condor and her arms circle around his neck seductively, she whispers something in his ear and he smirks, whispers he something back...and a slow smile comes to his face as his grey eyes sparkle."I like that plan..." He says out loud...

No new posts 24-02-2008 06:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Points to Amy. "It's her fault."

No new posts 24-02-2008 09:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Points to Amy. "It's her fault."

The mysterious figure in shadow, who is recording the affair chuckles again as he strokes his white chicken.

"Yyyeess my prettys make money for daddy." and laughs evily Evillaugh.

No new posts 24-02-2008 09:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: