Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » This is getting...weird!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is getting...weird!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Oh, and Eagles, DO NOT cross me off from your pressies list! Pleaaaase! Crying6

quote:
Hino, you send me the blueboy, I'll send a Condor your way! Deal?

It's amazing how quickly Amy changes her tune when the Eagles turn against her! Erm2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-02-2008 00:15 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Just as Ebony says that, she hears a noise and turns around as she see's a Christmas list and a pen hit the floor.

Looks around the room grumbling something about catching, an Eagle, clothes and "other reasons".

Awww Met you're killing me!!!

No new posts 22-02-2008 06:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

You may not lilke what you see, when or if you catch me and strip me for those "other reasons".

No new posts 22-02-2008 11:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

quote:

It's amazing how quickly Amy changes her tune when the Eagles turn against her! Erm2

Well, what do you expect for bad guys.

No new posts 22-02-2008 11:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
You may not lilke what you see, when or if you catch me and strip me for those "other reasons".

I see what you mean...if you look anything like that bird in you avatar than you would look odd without your feathers...

No new posts 22-02-2008 12:03 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

It's Met and Hino, not the Eagle! I don't give a damn on him!

No new posts 22-02-2008 12:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Ebony yawns...if I see the word "bashing" one more time I'm gonna scream...:

Okay then.....How about "whacking"? Or "smacking"?

No new posts 22-02-2008 12:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:

iagree You said it, Met!!!!!

No new posts 22-02-2008 13:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
It's Met and Hino, not the Eagle! I don't give a damn on him!

Amy, Met and Hino ARE Eagles. We all take it as an attack on them when you start Eagle Bashing. Same for Toneman. Just as you would take it personally if we all started ganging up on Egobossler.

No new posts 22-02-2008 13:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

So how about a truce no more eagle bashing or bashing anyone or anything else?

No new posts 22-02-2008 14:31 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Unless it's Kinky and Bondage

No new posts 22-02-2008 14:35 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
So how about a truce no more eagle bashing or bashing anyone or anything else?

I like that.

No new posts 22-02-2008 15:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Unless it's Kinky

Well true... i have to be able to Kinky people for ficcies! Angel1

No new posts 22-02-2008 15:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I meant smut in general.... Magic 2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 22-02-2008 at 15:37.
No new posts 22-02-2008 15:35 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gunman
quote:
quote:
Any body could beat a eagle i know i could!Greysniper2

That would be me, Though I like you're on the Eagle bashers' side!!

I know i am on the basherside i am berg kaste

Well, Katse was always on the bashed side! At least in the movie! But feel free to bash the Eagles around! They have clustered to much lately!

Well i must get your name!!! Tell me and i might tell you my real name!

No new posts 22-02-2008 15:59 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Let there be no peace between evil and good no peace is the only reason there is evil and evil does not subdue to peace!

No new posts 22-02-2008 16:05 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just speak the truth get mad and show your evil side!

No new posts 22-02-2008 16:30 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:

I see what you mean...if you look anything like that bird in you avatar than you would look odd without your feathers...

"Hold on, let me check." Takes off feathers and then glues them back on. "Nope you okay, I don't look like a roast chciken. I meant that I have a beer belly."

No new posts 22-02-2008 18:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
I meant smut in general.... Magic 2

I think that is what she means. I hope.

No new posts 22-02-2008 18:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I just speak the truth get mad and show your evil side!

Well of course you are mad. If you weren't mad, then you wouldn't be in this madhouse.

You have to be a bit loopy in this place.

No new posts 22-02-2008 18:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: