Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » One of our Eagles is missing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One of our Eagles is missing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Just to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, Hino has the FULL support of the local Swannie contingent. If anyone goes after her, we WILL not be sitting around eating popcorn .

Well then, try the peanuts instead!

Shhh! No one tell Amy that there's a snack that contains both popcorn and peanuts in the same box!

lol
I love that snack.

And Caramel.....*mmmmmmm* I haven't had that in a long time....

No new posts 20-02-2008 12:40 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
And Caramel.....*mmmmmmm* I haven't had that in a long time....

I used to LOVE Double Double Butter from Kernels. We'd get a big bag of it at Fairview Mall before heading up to the theatre. They called it butter, but it was soooo caramelly..... cinema

No new posts 20-02-2008 14:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Oh That does it...

*shuffles off to the cupboard to hunt down some popcorn*

No new posts 20-02-2008 15:17 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Oh That does it...

*Cloud wanders off to the store to buy some caramel popcorn, hold the nuts * dance

No new posts 20-02-2008 15:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:

You're late with the news Met! It ahs started already! And peanuts are such great weapons to ruin their occasions for smut!

Especially if the Swans cook them right.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 20-02-2008 at 17:43.
No new posts 20-02-2008 17:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Hino,

CAG in naval terms is commander, air group.

hmm so we have a dominant eagle now.... will we have a dominant Condor also?

I think Imi ishould by the CIC (Condor In Charge) or CAG (Condor Air Group). or even FIA (Frisker In Charge).

No new posts 20-02-2008 17:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:

You're late with the news Met! It ahs started already! And peanuts are such great weapons to ruin their occasions for smut!

Especially if the Swans cook them right.

LOL, haven't thought of this. But they don't even need to be cooked! OK

No new posts 20-02-2008 21:06 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
CAG in naval terms is commander, air group.

Ahh, thank you FB! I figured it had something to do with military terminology, I just didn't know what it was!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 20-02-2008 21:09 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I think Imi ishould by the CIC (Condor In Charge) or CAG (Condor Air Group). or even FIA (Frisker In Charge).

I haven't met Imi yet, but from what I've heard, Frisker in Charge seems the most appropriate!

No new posts 20-02-2008 21:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Trust me, my friend, once Imi gets you into the Rubber Room and starts frisking, then you will be just another notch on her friisking belt, which is pretty notched.

No new posts 20-02-2008 21:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I'm looking forward, Met!

No new posts 20-02-2008 21:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Oh That does it...

*Cloud wanders off to the store to buy some caramel popcorn, hold the nuts * dance

CARAMEL!!!! I love anything caramel...milkshakes,popcorn,tarts,cakes....yummy!

They don't really serve caramel popcorn at the cinema in Aussie, it's generally buttered...

But I noticed they got some in a few months ago....

No new posts 20-02-2008 21:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

They don't really serve caramel popcorn at the cinema in Aussie, it's generally buttered...

They do not sell caramel popcorn at teh cinema's here either Ebony but they do sell it in the stores.
At one stage I used to buy microwave caramel popcorn, but I am not even sure if they sell it still. I buy the ready popped.

BTW: on another topic
Hino I love your new siggie line......

No new posts 20-02-2008 22:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
Oh That does it...

With all this talk about food, all I can say is.......FOOD FIGHT .

No new posts 20-02-2008 23:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

With all this talk about food, all I can say is.......FOOD FIGHT .

Oh, Met you are a little late with that thought.
We already had a food fight in the Food Smut IF. Biglaugh1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 20-02-2008 at 23:46.
No new posts 20-02-2008 23:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well we could have Food Smut II the Revenge Of The Peanuts.

No new posts 21-02-2008 00:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Trust me, my friend, once Imi gets you into the Rubber Room and starts frisking, then you will be just another notch on her friisking belt, which is pretty notched.

Hmmm, should I be scared? Or just have my birdrang at the ready?? Smile

No new posts 21-02-2008 00:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Did someone say food fight?? Where the Swallow when you need him??

No new posts 21-02-2008 00:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well we could have Food Smut II the Revenge Of The Peanuts.

I think Amy already did that in the Dormagus and TJ Smut IF. pound
We shot her down very quickly that time.

No new posts 21-02-2008 00:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Hmmm, should I be scared? Or just have my birdrang at the ready?? Smile

Oh! Don't worry Hino. Just imagine what it would feel like to have the Condor frisk you. Wink

No new posts 21-02-2008 00:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: