Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » This is getting...weird!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is getting...weird!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Amy..it could be your boss (Satan) subtly hinting to .."GET BACK TO WORK!!!"

No new posts 16-02-2008 17:43 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

But..but Master, I am bashing the Eagle!!! With all my evilness! Wizard2

No new posts 16-02-2008 17:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Bashing the eagle isn't evil.

It's just going along with, and doing, what everyone else does.
You're just being like everyone else....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 16-02-2008 23:15 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

"Maybe the devil wants the eagle's soul?

No new posts 17-02-2008 12:07 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by damieon
lol wow that is weird actually, this one time I went into jacks like three days in a row and my total either came out to or my change had been $6.66

Did you buy the same thing each day? Wink

lol no..........

No new posts 17-02-2008 15:46 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
"Maybe the devil wants the eagle's soul?

I doubt he'd loose his time with worthless things!

No new posts 17-02-2008 16:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

He hasn't met me yet Amy.

No new posts 17-02-2008 19:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe he has and you dont know it yet Met? Wink

No new posts 17-02-2008 22:12 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nah, I think I would remember meeting him. Besides I wasn't at home from Thursday to Saturday afternoon anyway, so he would have missed me.

No new posts 17-02-2008 23:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

lol out partying?

No new posts 18-02-2008 10:12 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I wish. I went from my house in the West Midlands to my parents the south of the Midlands to travel to the East Midlands on Friday for my nan's funeral and then traveled back to my parents and then back home on Saturday.

No new posts 18-02-2008 20:11 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

oh Met I am sorry Frown
Huggles

No new posts 19-02-2008 10:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Huggles Met, so sorry to hear that...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-02-2008 10:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Met. Huggles

No new posts 19-02-2008 14:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

Any body could beat a eagle i know i could!Greysniper2

No new posts 19-02-2008 16:15 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No in a drinking competition you will. Thinking competition, yes you would.

No new posts 19-02-2008 18:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman
Any body could beat a eagle i know i could!Greysniper2

That would be me, Though I like you're on the Eagle bashers' side!!

No new posts 19-02-2008 20:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
No in a drinking competition you will. Thinking competition, yes you would.

But the Eagle had little alcohol tolerance from what I know!

No new posts 19-02-2008 20:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

True, but I DO have an infinity drinking tolerance though. You could say that's my best ability.

You just never know if you are going to be pushed into a huge tank of alcohol by a Galactor or having a drinking competiton with a Condor in a certain bar owened by a Swan.l

No new posts 19-02-2008 22:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

So sorry to hear of your loss Met. My condolences to you and your family. Huggles

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 20-02-2008 00:11 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: