Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A Very Special Challenge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  15  16  [17]  18  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Very Special Challenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, I have been persusded. *Like that was hard*
Come along my beautiful Ealge and Condor.
Who wants to sit on my left and who on my right? *big grin*

No new posts 13-02-2008 22:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

See now CD with the owl in the shower waiting for you and the eagle and Condor at your sides you should be very well looked after Wink

No new posts 14-02-2008 11:50 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sigh, an Owl in the shower.
I wonder if my shower is large enough to hold the four of us?

No , don't go there, Cloud will not write smut .... think it maybe, but not write it.... Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-02-2008 at 18:08.
No new posts 14-02-2008 18:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Nothing wrong with thinking it CD.

No new posts 14-02-2008 18:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Nothing wrong with thinking it CD.

Oh, I agree FB. I love thinking about smut.

But Shhhhhh! Don't let TJ know. I want her to continue to think I know nothing about it..... watchout

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-02-2008 at 23:28.
No new posts 14-02-2008 22:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I love how you say "Don't let TJ know", but it's ok to leave you last innocent Eagle friend to fend for herself....

Not saying that I wasn't having visions of an Eagle and a Condor on each side or in the shower either, but at least I didn't say it...until now! animebath

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-02-2008 23:17 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwww, Hino. Ashamed
I am sorry. I would never leave you to fend for yourself.

We will stick together in our innocence.

No new posts 14-02-2008 23:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Our innocence?? I think that ship has sailed for you, CD!! Sinking

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-02-2008 23:47 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Our innocence?? I think that ship has sailed for you, CD!! Sinking

Shhh! They don't know that on here Hino!

Our "pretend" innocence? Sneeky

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 15-02-2008 at 00:35.
No new posts 15-02-2008 00:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

No , don't go there, Cloud will not write smut .... think it maybe, but not write it.... Wink

Wow... that is some serious smut!!!!!!!!! Omfg

No new posts 15-02-2008 01:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Not saying that I wasn't having visions of an Eagle and a Condor on each side or in the shower either, but at least I didn't say it...until now! animebath

Now *that's* a Valentine's I'd like to have! Bath

No new posts 15-02-2008 01:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Pretend all you want! *We* know the truth!!!!!

No new posts 15-02-2008 01:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Pretend all you want! *We* know the truth!!!!!

Winknudge
Or, you would like them to think so!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 15-02-2008 at 02:36.
No new posts 15-02-2008 02:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:

You cheeky thing Wink2

You just gave me an idea... Sex involving three birdies...

No new posts 15-02-2008 02:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:

You cheeky thing Wink2

You just gave me an idea... Sex involving three birdies...

I am sure we would all like to hear it Winknudge

No new posts 15-02-2008 02:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

most definitely please share Ebony.

No new posts 15-02-2008 12:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Or better yet... WRITE!!! Big Grin

No new posts 15-02-2008 14:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

LMAO!!! I knew that was coming from you TJ! Out comes the Kinky

No new posts 15-02-2008 15:26 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

of course TJ ensure we all keep our muses working and active Wink

No new posts 15-02-2008 16:04 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
of course TJ ensure we all keep our muses working and active Wink

That's my goal! I can write all I want, but for reading it's always more fun to see someone else's work. Especially writers who appreciate a good romance.smut. Wink

No new posts 15-02-2008 17:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  15  16  [17]  18  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  15  16  [17]  18  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: