Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » KERTHISAME!!!!!!!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page KERTHISAME!!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Kerthisame!!!!!!!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

WE WON!!!... OMFG WE WON WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!

OUZO AND SOUVLAKIA TO YOU ALL!!!!

ELLAS FOREVA!!!!! GIASAS PETHIA!!!

Ah Hell Im completely F**ked....Hugest grin..

Havent stopped drinking and cvelbrating....hell I havent slept yet!...Been to wrok...and its been Surreal I tell ya..

GREECE FREAKING WON THE EURO 2004!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No new posts 05-07-2004 09:10 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And of course none of us can tell that Imi is greek can we?

Lol

Congratulations! to the Greek team and to the patriotic greek who bet and made a killing with the bookies (odds of winning at the start of the tournament were 100/1)

Cheerleader Clap Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4

No new posts 05-07-2004 10:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I didn't know Imi was Greek Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 05-07-2004 12:04 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

you probably guessed now though hmm? Wink

No new posts 05-07-2004 12:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Well only since you mentioned it, I just thought Imi was on the Lambrusco again

No new posts 05-07-2004 14:07 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

YAY IMI!

I'm not Greek, but I'm glad for ya. Hug Animeparty

No new posts 05-07-2004 14:21 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

staggers into the place and immediately claps hands over ears, wincing

keep it down, wouldja? am DYING here!

upon closer inspection, yes, lyon does look a little peaked... probably something to do with consuming liquid refreshments without Askura around to haul her away when the going got blurry

awright Imi! go greekies! ... can we be quiet now?

No new posts 05-07-2004 14:54 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

NOT A CHANCE!!

HeadersHeadersHeadersHeadersHeaders

HELLAS will freeze over before you can find a sober greek that will stay quiet right now!

grabs Lyon by the waist and twirls her around singing with whateva voice is left

ELLAS ELLAS ELLAS OLE OLE OLE..OPA ELLADA!

Dazzler

YippeeYippeeYippeeYippee

<beware...Greeks around the world have gone completely NUTS!!!...* and I truly mean that!!*>

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 06-07-2004 07:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

So, is kerthisame actually a word, or what?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-07-2004 07:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Seriously folks....when I mean NUTS...I mean..completely gone off their nanas!!

http://www.soccerhut.net/home/read.php?id=9954

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/07/...rom=moreStories

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 06-07-2004 07:05 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and yup!...

Kerthisame..means..." WE WON"!!

*Swings Merry around in joyful glee!!!*

OPA!!!

No new posts 06-07-2004 07:08 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and HERES the best and worst of the whole Euro 2004 Tournament!

Think Cepster will agree with Steven Beacom 's choices!!!

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport...sp?story=538294

No new posts 06-07-2004 07:12 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OOH!>...and IVE just become an Exalted member on the board!!

MORE CELEBRATING!!!!!!

WHOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

DrunkDrunkDrunkDrunkDrunkDrunk

No new posts 06-07-2004 07:14 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Imi was never won to be calm so hopefully this enthusiasm wont scare people off

Huggles

Enjoy IMI

No new posts 06-07-2004 08:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hehe ROFL 2, but I didn't realise Imers was Greek!

No new posts 06-07-2004 08:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lets see...been lewd, crude , loud and arrogant, gestulating wildly, and babbling nonsensically for three years, and he didnt pick up that I was Greek...go figure..*grin*

Lol Lol Lol

I know what you mean tho..

Kinda shatters the busty blonde haired, blued eyed e Aussie surfer chick image...doenst it Cep?

Sneeky

No new posts 06-07-2004 16:22 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

...and replaces it with the busty brunette with tanned olive skin and stunning legs! Laugh2

*purr*

No new posts 06-07-2004 17:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

GASP!!! :eek

Can you SEE me through the monitor??!!

No new posts 06-07-2004 18:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Looking ...me?....*hides binoculars*....nooo....not me Angel3

No new posts 06-07-2004 18:10 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

So tell me Imi in what year will you calm down over the football win?

No new posts 07-07-2004 04:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: