Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello lborgia88!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello lborgia88!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oooh Space 1999....Dad used to watch that all the time...I don't remember much of it except that my fav character was the one that could change into different animals...Miya...was that her name?

No new posts 11-02-2008 12:47 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep it was Kimi Maya was a season 2 character played by Catherine Schell who was a hungarian actress.

No new posts 11-02-2008 14:04 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hello there Smile Welcome to our little abode! Pharoah

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-02-2008 14:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Wow, Firebird, I'm impressed that you can remember the Space 1999 character's names so well -I'd be calling them "the blond eagle pilot" or "the dark-haired guy who liked Maya" etc. I grew up in Eastern Canada, and it was on the CBC in the mid to late 70s, so I remember it about as well as I remember BOTP.
Ebonyswanne, where were you in Dec. 2003 when I needed you? I went to the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Tuesday and I had to make my own elf costume. It was largely based on an old grey velour dressing gown that had once been my mother's, and I sure could have used some help. And don't get me started on the "elf tiara" I made by twisting soldering wire around in twirly shapes...

No new posts 11-02-2008 15:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Whoo hoo! Another transplanted Canadian! I'm originally from Toronto, but now I live on the West Coast.

Your own elf costume? That sounds terrific! And like a lot of fun!

No new posts 11-02-2008 16:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I was born Nova Scotia...grew up in Montreal and spent the teen years in the Greater Toronto Area. Nice to see more canucks!

No new posts 11-02-2008 16:21 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Wow, Firebird, I'm impressed that you can remember the Space 1999 character's names so well -I'd be calling them "the blond eagle pilot" or "the dark-haired guy who liked Maya" etc. I grew up in Eastern Canada, and it was on the CBC in the mid to late 70s, so I remember it about as well as I remember BOTP.
Ebonyswanne, where were you in Dec. 2003 when I needed you? I went to the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Tuesday and I had to make my own elf costume. It was largely based on an old grey velour dressing gown that had once been my mother's, and I sure could have used some help. And don't get me started on the "elf tiara" I made by twisting soldering wire around in twirly shapes...

They just stuck in my head and the dark haired guy was tony Verdeshi.

Sounds like you are very creative if you made your own elf costume. DOnt suppose you have a pic you might like to share?

No new posts 11-02-2008 16:43 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Wow, we Canadians get around. I was born and raised near Halifax, Nova Scotia and did my undergraduate at McGill in Montreal. My parents are both from Connecticut and moved to Nova Scotia in 1962, and later became Canadian citizens, so I have dual Canadian/US citizenship. It comes in handy.

Sorry, I don't seem to have any pictures of my elf costume; they're probably on my sister's computer.

No new posts 11-02-2008 17:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I went to all of the Lord of the rings movies...

It sounded like a fun session that you went to dressed as an elf!!

mmmm 2003! I was in sydney...

No new posts 11-02-2008 18:56 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I was born in England brought across the pond when I was 6 months old and my parents settled in Montreal for a few years before moving to the Toronto Area for a few more. We then lived in New Brunswick for two years only to return back to the Toronto area.

So I did the reverse of you Kimi and lborgia with the Eastern Canada to Montreal move. Elfgrin1

No new posts 12-02-2008 00:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: