Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » What do you get when you mix The Muppets and Lord of the Rings????
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What do you get when you mix The Muppets and Lord of the Rings????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Big Grin What do you get when you mix The Muppets and Lord of the Rings???? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, this little gem I found on You Tube, apparently!

Animelol Animelol Animelol Animelol

Lord of the Rings - and the Muppet Show

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 11-02-2008 11:32 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love the Muppets...Classic!

And all I can say for LOTR is....Yummmm Sean Bean Drool1

No new posts 11-02-2008 12:40 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

does this mean you liked watching Sharpe Kimi?

No new posts 11-02-2008 14:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

ROFL 2 Good one, Maddy!

No new posts 11-02-2008 15:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Ha! I'm cracking up... especially love the very end when Boromir/Gonzo blows the horn! I LOVED the Muppet Show.

I'm with you, Kimiko. Sean Bean was great as Boromir, a character that I was completely indifferent to when reading the LOTR. Now, I can't watch his death scene in the movie without crying. "My brother, my captain, my King..." Whaaaah!

No new posts 11-02-2008 15:20 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
does this mean you liked watching Sharpe Kimi?

OH HELL YA!!!

It's also one of my dad's favs...but dad would be spouting off about something historical or when he was in the military...blablabla and I'd be like.... Sean Bean...Drool2 Hot damn he looks so good in black leather! I think he'd make a good Condor IMNSHO!

quote:
Originally posted by Iborgia88
I'm with you, Kimiko. Sean Bean was great as Boromir, a character that I was completely indifferent to when reading the LOTR. Now, I can't watch his death scene in the movie without crying. "My brother, my captain, my King..." Whaaaah!

I knew the death scene was coming, but I was still like.....F*UCK!!!! NO!!! WHY????....oh yeah the script..

No new posts 11-02-2008 16:10 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I was a muppet fan when i was a kid...

That was cute Maddy!

No new posts 11-02-2008 18:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That was sooo adorable, Maddy!!

Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-02-2008 22:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Maddy, that was great.
I remember sitting with my family and watching the Muppet Show. good find.

No new posts 12-02-2008 00:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: