Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » I am Legend...and no I'm not talking about the Condor..grins..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am Legend...and no I'm not talking about the Condor..grins..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
'Stargate' as I've said before is DH's fav show, so I have no choice but to watch...actually the movie was one of our first "date movies" at the theatre, that and 'Saving Private Ryan'. So of course 'Stargate Atlantis' is a must around here, FIL is into it too!

I loved "saving private Ryan" and I remember seeing the original stargate movie...

My DH & I didn't have a movie date until we'd been together for about 12 months, there was no movie cinema in the town we grew up in...we were real country bumpkins...as teenages.

I married the son of a dairy farmer...but then he had a six pack abs back then, (most boys in my class didn't have that kind of toning.)And hard Chiseled muscles all over from all the work he did on the farm...especially during hay season...I didn't complain...and mu friends wanted to have him when I was done)...(well girls I'm still not done with him...heehee now he's trying to get back to a better fitness level...and I'm not complaining...LOL.

No new posts 27-01-2008 09:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
[i]
When people tell me that they watch Reality TV, I tell them that I do also. It's called the News. morerubbish

Tim that cracked me up!!!!VBecause it is sooo true, we have SBS which shows international news in different languages, it's great for seeing what goes on in the world. Over here we even get what is happening in the US elections and other countries. Aussies seem hungry for what is happening outside out country, we want details...Tj noticed it when she was here.

quote:
[i]I never got into Bones. I did watch House on a regular basis but the show started to bore me. I still watch the odd episode but I'm not crazy about it (as I use to be).

Yeah I got a bit bored of house too...it became same old.

quote:
[i]Mythbusters is one of my current fav shows. I'm a die hard Doctor Who fan but that's no secret. I enjoyed the first season of ROME but the second season fell flat for me.

Lately I've been watching a lot of Japanese movies and TV on dvd. Wow, there's some interesting stuff. I've been thinking of starting a thread to post my thoughts about the shows that no one has ever heard of. Wink

Mythbusters; that is such a funny show!

Have you ever seen "Top gear" it's a British car show, now normally these kind of shows bore me, but I actually watch that one!!!!

No new posts 27-01-2008 09:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

I seen that movie, me and my girlfriend went to see it on her birthday, which is on december 31 lol! I thought that part with his dog was sad...... weird thing is I laughed during the whole thing! Pimp3

No new posts 08-02-2008 16:35 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Thank you Ebony, I feel better now. Legend did creep me out, I kept thinking about how those poor people must have felt slowly losing their humanity. The unusual thing was it creeped my husband out too, which is a rare thing for him.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 08-02-2008 22:09 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I have seen I am Legend and it was an alright movie. Better than AVP Requiem.

No new posts 16-02-2008 23:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: