Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » New Gatchamaniac
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Gatchamaniac
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome, Meg! It's great to have another Swannie around!! Swan

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-02-2008 22:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you Meg. Noone here bashes anything anyone else does.
We have respect for one another as artists, and fans, even friends, I dare say.
Anything you write or draw could not be any worse than some of the Garbage that I have done (which will never see the light of day... A DITH comic I did in 1999... full color... )
Have fun and let loose......

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 08-02-2008 at 06:38.
No new posts 08-02-2008 06:38 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Hi meg....
I'm a G Force kid personally (2nd generation gatch fan..)
I see lots of folks join, but they never post. Glad you have the nerve to jump in.....

I didn't know this. That is TOO COOL. A second-gen fan. LOL. We'll take over the world yet!!

Welcome, Meg! We're so glad to have you! dance

quote:
Thank you Meg. Noone here bashes anything anyone else does.
We have respect for one another as artists, and fans, even friends, I dare say.

Tone said that very well. We love fan works of all kinds, and we like to be very encouraging! Hope you share some!

~ Eva

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelina on 08-02-2008 at 07:11.
No new posts 08-02-2008 07:09 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Even the Gallactor side of the forum fears them! Flashing Wink

Ah... so you ADMIT that you're afraid of us... Devil1

I never denied that, TJ.

#Amy runs away from TJ's whip#

No new posts 08-02-2008 10:10 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Noone here bashes anything anyone

Except me. I bash the Eagle Hugegun

No new posts 08-02-2008 10:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Spank

hehehe Hat

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-02-2008 11:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:

I never denied that, TJ.

Oh, I've got her now! Kinky

No more Eagle bashing! Devil1

No new posts 08-02-2008 14:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol TJ think you need to do something to convince Amy that Eagle bashing is not a healthy sport.

No new posts 08-02-2008 14:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
Big Grin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's already fun to be here!

Thanks everybody for your warm welcome!

No new posts 08-02-2008 16:04 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

"Don't worry Amy, I've got you...."

::Toneman steps forward, and strikes another sexy condor pose... The girls go crazy....::

"This should distract the swannies long enough for youto get back to Ken..."

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 08-02-2008 16:15 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

Welcome to the site, don't let TJ scare you to bad lol and don't get to Flame2

No new posts 08-02-2008 16:22 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Now Tone dont you know that no matter the pose the eagle loving Swans will always look after him?

BTW dont you know the Condor is always supposed to have the Eagles back?

No new posts 08-02-2008 18:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Now Tone dont you know that no matter the pose the eagle loving Swans will always look after him?

BTW dont you know the Condor is always supposed to have the Eagles back?

ITA!!!! What is this Galactor in Condor's clothing?????? paddling

No new posts 08-02-2008 18:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

"Back, TJ..." Thwak "Back...." Thwak

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 08-02-2008 18:45 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Oh.... getting restless, are you? Kinky shadowboxing

No new posts 08-02-2008 19:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

I never denied that, TJ.

Oh, I've got her now! Kinky

No more Eagle bashing! Devil1

I think I'm starting to develop a high tolerance at TJ's whip.

No new posts 08-02-2008 20:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Oh, that's great. Bashing the Eagle while Tone whip/stick duels with TJ! ITA Tone, keep her busy!

No new posts 08-02-2008 20:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Then I'll have to try something else... bullied Boxing badbiker

No new posts 08-02-2008 20:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Oh, TJ, you're giving me such great ideas for Eagle bashing!

No new posts 08-02-2008 20:26 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, TJ, you're giving me such great ideas for Eagle bashing!

I guess I'll have to return the favor with Ego, then. Wink

No new posts 08-02-2008 20:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: