Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » old or new or maybe both?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page old or new or maybe both?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Count Chocula was one of my favs...liked Captain Crunch too...though it ripped the roof of my mouth off.

Ah the days of saturday mornings hopped up on sugary cereals in front of the tube!

No new posts 07-02-2008 06:08 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
And they haven't even surprises! Grrr!

You mean, in Romania, you don't have Count Chocula cereal? ROFL 2

No, we don't! Not even the poisoned variety! Uhoh2

Oh, you poor, poor, deprived girl!!

I think we've just dicovered why Amy is so inherently evil...
A world without Count Chocula...
I think I'd rather be stuck in an eternal time loop of Zark and Susan talking about getting it on..

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 07-02-2008 07:33 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

you would! Damn you are ill!

No new posts 07-02-2008 10:33 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Count Chocula was one of my favs...liked Captain Crunch too...though it ripped the roof of my mouth off.

Ah the days of saturday mornings hopped up on sugary cereals in front of the tube!

I always liked Sugar Smacks myself. Cookie Crisp was good too, but it was only available in the States, so we had to load up on it whenever we drove there.

Hey... Smacks sounds a lot like smex, don't you think? Maybe *that's* when my corruption began... Roll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 07-02-2008 at 14:23.
No new posts 07-02-2008 14:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
you would! Damn you are ill!

I'm with FB on this one... there are PLENTY of substitues for Count Chocula. I'm just shocked that it's not a big seller in Transylvania!

No new posts 07-02-2008 14:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:

I'm just shocked that it's not a big seller in Transylvania!

You know TJ, cereals aren't really a part in the traditional Romaninan breakfast. Though I've started eating musli for a while. It's good for the waistline!

No new posts 07-02-2008 18:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Who said anything about breakfast?? You can eat it anytime....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 08-02-2008 06:49 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hey... Smacks sounds a lot like smex, don't you think? Maybe *that's* when my corruption began... Roll

Sugar Smex....part of a nutritious breakfast... ROFL 2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 08-02-2008 at 12:59.
No new posts 08-02-2008 12:57 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

So sugar smex in you diet makes you think of smut? Arcade Naughty

No new posts 08-02-2008 13:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Just about anything makes us think of smut!

No new posts 08-02-2008 14:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Too bad that anything doesn't include Ego!

No new posts 08-02-2008 21:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

I said JUST ABOUT. Wink

But you're right, that doesn't include Ego. Shrug

No new posts 08-02-2008 22:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I said JUST ABOUT. Wink

But you're right, that doesn't include Ego. Shrug

Not even if he'd quit being a bad guy and appolgize to the Eagle?

Wallbash Oh, my, what am I typing herew? I guess all that Zark drawing screw something in my brain!

No new posts 08-02-2008 23:33 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy I cant believe you typed that either lol

No new posts 09-02-2008 11:00 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Dead3 Just look at what am I doing to get an Ego ficcie out from her!

No new posts 09-02-2008 11:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

awww Well you score high for trying Amy Smile

No new posts 09-02-2008 12:49 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Hey Amy that smilie face kind of looks like a devilstar mask..LOL

No new posts 09-02-2008 14:11 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

You're that desperate, huh? Hmmmm.... I'll have to see what kind of mutual benefit I could extract from you.... Devil1

No new posts 10-02-2008 01:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Not even if he'd quit being a bad guy and appolgize to the Eagle?

Huh?? Did I read that right? Is Amy coming out of the Dark Side??? Scared

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 10-02-2008 14:04 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Raggletag Raggletag is a Male

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-01-2007

spacer

Besides Gatchaman, my favorite anime shows include Robotech, Project A-ko, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Guyver, Lupin III and Dirty Pair. Ayep... definitely oldschool here. breakdance I've been obsessed with a newer anime show called Shin-Chan recently too though. A total riot!!

Oh, and the single greatest cereal ever created is Cocoa Crispies, followed closely by...

No new posts 14-02-2008 04:25 Raggletag is offline Send an Email to Raggletag Homepage of Raggletag Search for Posts by Raggletag Add Raggletag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: raggletag11
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: