Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Iraq Joke
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Iraq Joke
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Iraq Joke Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm not usually one to post on the Iraq situation one way or another, but this cracked me up. This is too true regarding both the attitudes of Marines AND the Media.

Enjoy!

News Anchor Dan Rather, NPR Reporter Cokie Roberts, and a U.S. Marine were hiking through the desert one day when they were captured by Iraqis. They were tied up, led to the village and brought before the leader.

The leader said, "I am familiar with your western custom of granting the condemned a last wish. Before we kill and dismember you, do you have any last requests?"

Dan Rather said, "Well, I'm a Texan; so I'd like one last bowlful of hot, spicy chili." The leader nodded to an underling who left and returned with the chili. Rather ate it all and said, "Now I can die content."

Cokie Roberts said, "I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my tape recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen. Maybe someday someone will hear it and know that I was on the job 'til the end."

The leader directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder, and Roberts dictated some comments. She then said, "Now I can die happy."

The leader turned and said, "And now, Mr. U.S. Marine, what is your final wish?"

"Kick me in the ass," said the Marine.

"What?" asked the leader. "Will you mock us in your last hour?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I want you to kick me in the ass," insisted the Marine.

So the leader shoved him into the open, and kicked him in the ass. The Marine went sprawling, but rolled to his knees, pulled a 9mm pistol from inside his cammies, and shot the leader dead.

In the resulting confusion, he leapt to his knapsack, pulled out his M4 carbine, and sprayed the Iraqis with gunfire. In a flash, the Iraqis were dead, dying or fleeing for their lives.

As the Marine was untying Rather and Roberts, they asked him, "Why didn't you just shoot them? Why did you ask them to kick you in the ass?"

"What?" said the Marine, "And have you liberal assholes call ME the aggressor?"

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 25-06-2004 20:11 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

gahhhhhhghghghg!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 25-06-2004 20:25 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Lol2 Very True!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-06-2004 22:40 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Bahahahahaha!

Oh, oh that's too true, which is what really makes this hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

No new posts 26-06-2004 16:04 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer

heh

No new posts 02-07-2004 15:31 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Ya know the funny thing?..I could actually HEAR the variety chuckles, guffaws, giggles, and grins from all those responses!..

By the time I got to CondorRTB's "heh" I was cracking up in a fit of giggles!!

LolLolLolLolLolLol

No new posts 03-07-2004 15:01 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm...My laughter is hilarious, eh?

*walks up to random person on street*

Bahahahahahahahahaha..OW! Hey! Watch it!

*Note to self: Don't do this to old ladies with umbrellas*

No new posts 03-07-2004 16:40 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

You could hear our giggles and gaffors Imi?

*turns to everyone*

Imi's been on the pi-ote again.Magicshrooms

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-07-2004 16:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Trippy

Again? Was she ever off? Confused

No new posts 03-07-2004 17:38 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I dont think Imi has been off, unless she was ill maybe?

Puke1

No new posts 05-07-2004 10:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: