Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatch Valentines
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch Valentines
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

More ridiculous valentines...lol

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-02-2008 01:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those are great, Springie!

I don't know how you keep coming up with such great ones!!! thumbsup2

No new posts 05-02-2008 02:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Springie these are great and even one for Amy!

No new posts 05-02-2008 11:06 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh and guess which one's my favourite! Ego looks god as always!

No new posts 05-02-2008 12:46 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Ego looks god as always!

Freudian slip on your part, Amy? Big Grin

No new posts 05-02-2008 13:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Mean again! Coffee

No new posts 05-02-2008 16:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Mean again! Coffee

Not at all. I was merely joking that perhaps you view Ego as a God. Wink

No new posts 05-02-2008 21:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Great adds, Springie!! I think you could give Hallmark a run for their Valentine's money! Happy

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 06-02-2008 01:25 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Mean again! Coffee

Not at all. I was merely joking that perhaps you view Ego as a God. Wink

No. I'm just viewing him as Good!Wink1

No new posts 06-02-2008 11:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Now where were these when I was a kid?

No new posts 06-02-2008 14:57 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

I have saved them on my computer. I think I'm gonna sent the one with Ego to my BF! Pimp3 Hope he won't freak up!

No new posts 06-02-2008 17:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I have saved them on my computer. I think I'm gonna sent the one with Ego to my BF! Pimp3 Hope he won't freak up!

Maybe it will finally convince him to dye his skin blue for you, Amy! Wink

No new posts 06-02-2008 20:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Maybe it will finally convince him to dye his skin blue for you, Amy! Wink

Oh that! He freaked up veeery bad then.I guess he got an allergya at blue things now. He even threw his blue Real Madrid T-shirt! Flower

No new posts 06-02-2008 21:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

lol Amy I never thought of that as a way to make someone dislike a colour.

No new posts 07-02-2008 10:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Raggletag Raggletag is a Male

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-01-2007

spacer

Holy crow, you really went all out, Springie!! I really admire you for making such a wide variety of Valentine greetings. Some of those are such groaners too, but I love 'em all the same!! ROFL 2 You rock!!!

Anyhoo, I might try to make one featuring Katse too, but here's one I threw together last night for kicks...

No new posts 12-02-2008 04:02 Raggletag is offline Send an Email to Raggletag Homepage of Raggletag Search for Posts by Raggletag Add Raggletag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: raggletag11

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Tony, that one is awesome!!!! And it's one of my favourite pics, too!

No new posts 12-02-2008 04:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Haha...that one is awesome, Tony!! I am looking forward to more from you!!

And yes, they are groaners...I was groaning myself over them...but that is what the cheesy valentines are all about, right? peace

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-02-2008 10:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Tony that is a great Valentine, I am sure any Joe fan here would love that (especially if it included a pic of him in the shower on the other side and was hand delivered right ladies?) Wink

No new posts 12-02-2008 10:28 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

ITA..FB....I could somehow see the Condor signing something like that on the Bird Missiles....

"To Katse, with love..." *KA-BLAM!!!*

No new posts 12-02-2008 12:11 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

rotfl oh Kimi that is priceless.

hmm. picture it now.

Katse sits in hir chair opening an envelope that has just arrived hir elegnat figures pull out a small card as she turns it over there is one word Surprise!

Next thing s/he knows the base is rocked by explosions and when they subside a voice comes over the tannoy system Happy Valentines Day Katse courtesy of the condor

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 12-02-2008 at 13:46.
No new posts 12-02-2008 13:43 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: