Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Maddy's done a bit of writing.....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Maddy's done a bit of writing.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Thumb Up! Maddy's done a bit of writing..... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's been a long time, everybody, but I've just posted a new chapter for Generations - Reunion.

It's not long, but strats to move things along a little...

You can see it at:

Generations Reunion - Chapter 10

I've also posted a new Battle of the Planets fic that was originally posted in Bird Scramble's November Issue.

This fic takes the form of an extract from a security report sent by Chief Anderson. Read it at:

Security Report

Animeclap

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-02-2008 07:44 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maddy you have been busy!!! I just read the chapter and you left another cliffhanger...I'm loving it!

No new posts 02-02-2008 09:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

YIPEEEEEE more to the generations fic.... GG disappears for awhile to read some great stuff.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-02-2008 11:02 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Ohhh the cliffhangers again... MUWAWAWA.... Had to read the previous chapter again to get back on track again.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-02-2008 11:17 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Maddy? More Generations??? Have I died and gone to heaven? Must go read!!!Animejoy

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-02-2008 11:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, wait, aren't they Ken's kids?

No new posts 02-02-2008 12:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

OMG.... this is fabulous! Maddy, I am so glad that you gto writing on this again! Yay! Animecheers

*TJ does happy dance*

Oh oh oh... a mecha attack... what a way to spice things up! Yes!!!!!

Now I'm just eager for more....

Amy, you need to go back and read this from the beginning. Not just this one, but the entire series. Poke

No new posts 02-02-2008 16:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Amy, you need to go back and read this from the beginning. Not just this one, but the entire series. Poke

You mean there's a whole Generations Series out there? Looks like I've got lecture program tonight!

No new posts 02-02-2008 17:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Oh Maddy This was wonderful to come home to?

Dont suppose we could persuade you to do some more could we?

No new posts 02-02-2008 19:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Glad you all liked it - including my little habit of cliffhangers!

Amy, there are a number of stories in this Arc - "Reunion" is the main story, with a few of vignettes.

I'll list the vignettes here in chronological order, which will give them a little more sense...(all at FF.net, as well as in the Fic Library here)

Relevations on the Dance Floor
Inconveniences
Chris' Wish

There are other vignettes as well to be done (including one about Tiny and his wife - which I know Owl fans are hanging out for) and (by rather popular request) about how Jason made the Marine cry....

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-02-2008 19:54 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

OOOO! Looking forward to reading all this! Now to find extra time...

No new posts 02-02-2008 20:10 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Maddy

So great to see you writing again.
love this addition.
And I know I will be happy to see an Owl fic

No new posts 02-02-2008 22:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: