Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A Very Special Challenge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  11  12  [13]  14  15  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Very Special Challenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Condor and swallow.... i like that... kinda like laurel and hardy....lol

Or Abbott and Costello....but I'm wondering who's playing the straight man? And for once I'm refering to smuttiness...LOL

Who's on first?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 31-01-2008 at 13:58.
No new posts 31-01-2008 13:56 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm playing the straight man.............

No new posts 31-01-2008 19:13 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Why do I get the feeling Tone will dispute that?

No new posts 31-01-2008 19:24 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

LOL, is Tone gay then? Or hermaphrodite, like Katse? No offense meant.....

No new posts 31-01-2008 19:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol you cannot offend tone I have been trying since I've know him.............. Tone...... Is....... Gay....... jk.....

No new posts 31-01-2008 19:48 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, then try that:

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
lol you cannot offend tone I have been trying since I've know him.............. Tone...... Is....... Gay....... NOT jk.....

No new posts 31-01-2008 20:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol idk if that will work or not.

No new posts 31-01-2008 20:44 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

cool2

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 31-01-2008 22:50 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol what did I say nothing offends Toneman

No new posts 01-02-2008 02:00 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

probably a good thing lol

No new posts 01-02-2008 05:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Life is too short to be pissed all the time...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 01-02-2008 05:44 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

New priority on my evil to-do things:

Must piss off Tone Letitallout

No new posts 01-02-2008 10:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh, Amy.... Toneman has become your ally on the board... and you really want to piss him off? Wink

No new posts 01-02-2008 14:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yea, have to agree with TJ on that amy....... Although I can try in person and let you know if it works.... lol

No new posts 01-02-2008 16:32 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah... Go ahead and try to piss me off....

banana4

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 01-02-2008 16:37 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

like the new avatars Tone and TJ

No new posts 01-02-2008 18:32 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

ITA...nice avatars!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-02-2008 18:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Condor and swallow.... i like that... kinda like laurel and hardy....lol

Or Abbott and Costello....but I'm wondering who's playing the straight man? And for once I'm refering to smuttiness ...LOL

Who's on first?

Oh should have read this before I hit that 'Post Reply' button....

there should have been a "NOT" in there somewhere...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 01-02-2008 at 18:37.
No new posts 01-02-2008 18:36 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
I'm playing the straight man.............

Oh boy this can be taken so many ways....not that I'm into yaoi.... Lol2

No new posts 01-02-2008 18:41 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Oh, Amy.... Toneman has become your ally on the board... and you really want to piss him off? Wink

That's of the things work in Gallactor. And mind you, pissing off is not bashing!

No new posts 01-02-2008 18:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« first ...  « previous  11  12  [13]  14  15  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  11  12  [13]  14  15  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: