Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Something you should see...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Something you should see...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Tone I don't listen to half the stuff you say jk he has some pretty funny stories actually but a pic of him and who he is, is two different things though right? Wrong?

No new posts 30-01-2008 03:55 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maybe we should have a gallery of characters done? A seperate section in the gallery that has all the characters and details on them.

What do you think?

No new posts 30-01-2008 12:23 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Good idea, fb! I'll take care of the Ego section!

No new posts 30-01-2008 12:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

That sounds swell(ow) lol

^

Corny I know

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damieon on 30-01-2008 at 18:17.
No new posts 30-01-2008 18:15 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

You might recall that we already have information concerning villains like Egobossler in an earlier thread, specifically this one:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=1056&sid=

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 30-01-2008 at 18:38.
No new posts 30-01-2008 18:38 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
You might recall that we already have information concerning villains like Egobossler in an earlier thread, specifically this one:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=1056&sid=

James

Oh, James, that's my Holly Bible! BTW, do you know Egobossler's birthday by any chance?

No new posts 30-01-2008 20:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

His birthday, like those of all the other characters, was never stated in the series. Jinpei's was celebrated twice (In Gatchaman #95 and Gatchaman Fighter #10), but they never mentioned what the date was.

James

No new posts 30-01-2008 20:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

James do you know if there is full details on all the main characters somewhere?

No new posts 30-01-2008 21:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If you mean someplace that has full details, annotated to which episode they come from, as I did with the villains, then no. There really isn't anyplace like that out there. The closest I've seen is a Japanese site that has a detailed encyclopedia-type section, but it only covers the first series. Regardless, if you're interested, it can be found at:

http://homepage1.nifty.com/shampoo/G-kan...iten/jiten.html

You might be able to use something like Babelfish to help translate it somewhat. Just be aware that translation programs have a very difficult time translating Japanese into English in any coherent fashion.

For English-language sites, you might want to try someplace like the Home of the White Shadow, at:

http://www.chronicsite.com/gatchaman/index.html

James

No new posts 30-01-2008 22:49 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you James, I knew you would know of somewhere.

No new posts 31-01-2008 08:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: